Finesto Posted April 5 Posted April 5 good to see element can actually catch some fish, butters buys fish in the store & pretends he caught it 😛 3 Quote
ET Member RNGesus Posted April 5 ET Member Posted April 5 46 minutes ago, Element' said: Stocked trout season is here for me! I will try to be as active as possible, but most of my free time will be spent out on the creek doing what I love. I've been doing a lot of tying as well. I only use the flies that I tie from now on because there is no better feeling than catching a fish on a fly that you tied! I think I may have topped my personal best from last year as well. Here's a pic of a normal sized rainbow in my net for comparison to how big he was! Caught on my frenchie I tied! v32! PS. Suck on that Butters! Nice rainbow! Beautiful catch! 1 Quote
captnconcrete Posted April 6 Posted April 6 im still sitting here waiting for ur ass @Element' to pick me up so we can go fishing. 1 Quote
Platinum VIP Aftermath Posted April 6 Platinum VIP Posted April 6 man im so jealous. that looks like just what i need in my life right now. Quote
Element' Posted August 25 Author Posted August 25 Summer has been nice. Got a new 10' 3 weight Euro Nymphing rod last week, so been trying to get the hang of that. Totally different style of fly fishing. Got my first golden rainbow (Palomino). Been fishing new water and tying up new bug patterns. Good vibes & tight lines 😎☀️ 4 5 Quote
Popular Post dju Posted September 18 Popular Post Posted September 18 Hi all, just came back from a wonderful trip up here in north of Quebec. George River was our destination for 7 days of fly fishing salmon. One of a lifetime experience ! 2 13 Quote
Element' Posted September 18 Author Posted September 18 14 minutes ago, dju said: Hi all, just came back from a wonderful trip up here in north of Quebec. George River was our destination for 7 days of fly fishing salmon. One of a lifetime experience ! Looks like a great time, awesome views, and beautiful wildlife! Nice fish there! Thanks for sharing!! 2 3 Quote
Lusciousdrunk Posted September 19 Posted September 19 On 9/17/2026 at 9:56 PM, dju said: Hi all, just came back from a wonderful trip up here in north of Quebec. George River was our destination for 7 days of fly fishing salmon. One of a lifetime experience ! Those northern lights are wild man! 2 1 1 Quote
BoneCrusheR Posted September 19 Posted September 19 2 hours ago, Lusciousdrunk said: Those northern lights are wild man! Amazing👏🤩🙀 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.