Hi how is it going

Bynke

I am reintroducing myself. I was here and was kinda starting playing last year and got some help. I havent been playing since but apparently something about schorching heat makes me want to play Wolfenstein Enemy territory and spam Enemy weakened. I dont know why.

apparently my game threw away my etkey or seemingly .Regardless i migth need some help getting my game updated or just pick up from last year. I think mostly im good. A lot is where im carrying over from last year.

SO other than warm weather and its connection with wolfenstein enemy territory playing and vsay spamming im good. Totally nut. old timer in wolfenstein enemy territory and a news junkie. Actually wolfenstein enemy territory or any war games really ties in really well with my new found interest in war torn countries and world conflicts. Especially the war in Ukraine. Greetings to our war torn comrades and the heroes over there. We are behind you. I am actually very knowledgeable about this conflict and can tell just about anything about the goings on in Ukraine. Well from my perspective that is, being someone interested in mostly all things military TO everyone else who share also a similar interest in military.

BUT back to Wolfenstein Enemy territory are you all doing well :) ?? and v57

hey by the way are those flamers not a bit to powerful? lol. its not a multikill weapon its basically a cooking utensil

• Like 6

Hello, mate!

Welcome back to our forums and enjoy your stay!