MLB secret room

Banana

lately i see a lot of players using the MLB secret room [i see it in FA1 MLB Temple].

I think that the secret room shuld be ilegal becuz not evryone know the secret password to the room.

when some one use the secret room he can full the map with panzers or get out of the secret room when and he stay on the skys, that way this player come to the back of the other team and kill from place that it's hard to see him.

I wish that you do something with that.

thx

• Administrators

That map is going to get replaced. I am looking for vesuvius map to replace that one.

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/12464-vesuvius-rev-final/

That map is going to get replaced. I am looking for vesuvius map to replace that one.

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/12464-vesuvius-rev-final/

that would be awesome--i love vesuvius. i have been wanting to get to play it for a long time.

Time for some change bro :P

Thank goodness for map changes on Jay1, Long overdue :P. Also about the secret room, it's in no way unfair for the operson using the secret room because it's just as easy to shoot them out of the sky as it is to shoot them on the ground in front of you. The makers of the map put it in there. It isnt a glitch or exploit it was purpously added in. I use it alot myself and i get shot down alot . You just have to learn to adapt to a map and know whats going to happen. Most people know to keep an eye out for the spot the person using the secret room spawns at in the sky. So they have the advantage to shoot them down as soon as they appear.