7 Days to Die

Shoresy

Anyone here play it? 
Game has been around for roughly 11 years or close too. 

Well, the wait is finally over! The game has a release date and will no longer be in "Early Access" anymore! Woohoo! Means a lot of cool content will be coming! :)

Of course, with that being said, I couldn't possibly help myself by spinning up a dedicated server for it! 

For anyone interested in the game itself you can get it here: (I recommend doing soon as once the 1.0 gets released the price will go up!) 

https://store.steampowered.com/app/251570/7_Days_to_Die/

Anyone interested in playing on the server the IP is: 

45.232.233:27021

It is only a 10-slot server but if needed I can up the slot size :) 

The game does have singleplayer option as well. However, on this server I do also have it set so that way player vs player killing is off, to help welcome newer players. For anyone whose played games like Rust, or DayZ you'll know the frustration of logging off and rejoining to being robbed in your sleep 😛 so this feature is off, least for now. So, enjoy!! If anyone has any questions er anything feel free to ask :)

I have many hours played on this, cool game. Might consider coming back if there's any interest among the clan members (never played multiplayer though). 

Are you using any mods? Or just vanilla for now

20 minutes ago, kajto3 said:

I have many hours played on this, cool game. Might consider coming back if there's any interest among the clan members (never played multiplayer though). 

Are you using any mods? Or just vanilla for now

right now it’s just vanilla, I have the blood moon turned off, and no pvp killing. The most basic it can be. I’ll add those into it later as I’m mainly doing it this way incase anyone wants to give the game a try they don’t get slaughtered trying to learn lol. 

any FA member that wants will get whitelisting just let me know :) once 10 slots becomes not enough I’ll bump up the slot count. 

I’ve always enjoyed the game, def something I can see quite a few people liking if they gave it a try :) 

MP is fun. Can be rough though as most servers are pvp and you can be raided when you’re not online. 

gives me ptsd from rust lol. I love that game though, if I had more time or more ppl willing to babysit I’d gladly host a rust server but that game requires so much babysitting haha 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

got a dying harddrive or i jump on i love this game don't have it installed anymore or i give it a boot just to see what my pc going to do  needs a gofundme for a plug and play ssd  with windows  on it  

Edited by *Kiba*