ET SILENT #1 In Game Names

Hello Fellows,

I was muted around a week ago for using a name relative to monkeys, so I wonder, What kind of names are forbidden? I just want to use something like: Monkey King, Monkey see Monkey does, and so, but Im afraid to be mute again.

Is there a guide on what is allowed and what not? cause https://fearless-assassins.com/wiki/index.php/W:ET_Server_Rules in there is nothing about it and !MX muted me quite few times without a proper explanation. I guess he is particularly against monkeys by idk which reason. 

So I want to clarify what is allowed and not :s 

Cheers all 🍌

as @!MX said above short answer is no we will not allow you to use that name as you use it as not in the animal way but  in the other terms to be racist towards others 

15 hours ago, Mr Trollenze said:

!MX muted me quite few times without a proper explanation. I guess he is particularly against monkeys by idk which reason. 

so he has now explained to you everything so if i were you i would chill out with the bs becuse we are done babysitting you  going forward you screw up 

you will be either ban or permanently muted  to be determined by the admin at the time and no we will not lift or remove your mute/ban either  balls in your court.

have a nice day.

Edit: you can't use this as a name either  "favela"  same above consequences  will apply if you do.

Edited by D..X
  • 100 4

• D..X locked this topic