ET Jay #2 What is with ALL the Flamers?!

OpsVixen

What is with all the Kiddie Flamers blanketing the servers?!

This on Jaymod server 2 Sunday AM

First of all, historically, WWII didn't even USE Flamers to any great extent, IF at all, Until the Pacific War.  I am a regular donor, and have been on this site since 2012. I'm up with a few flamers. But, when the entire game is nothing but, that who wins use the greatest number of flamers, you can take me off the list; both playing and financial support. There were at least 2, if not 3, flamers on each side in tiny little maps where all we did was kill flamers, and get killed by flamers. NO Gameplay. NO useful stats. and just entire b.s. and kiddie server s*. WHAT is the Matter with administration? You WANT people to play on these servers, and then chase them out with unfair gameplay. When you see a flamer, wipe out like 5-6 guys on a 8 x 8 server, enough is enough! I'll go play elsewhere. Total tiny tots you have here. They cant play, shoot, or use group game skills, NO. Just kill everything in sight. Well, I guess THEY are having fun, but this is just plain lame. I have way other games to play, and way better use of my time, then in a non moderated server. I apologize it sounds like taking my ball and going home: but, this isn't the game I signed up to play, in the first place. Anymore than a server over peppered with panzers on a small server, is crap.

I am just stating my money is better spent on servers where people don't just cheat the crap out of the game. If this is where ET has gone, then all you appeal to is the 12 yr old (frankly, I've seen 12 yr old's play better) If you all were not so uninformed, you would realize, that putting a bunch of flamers on a small map, with small bot/people level of 16: 8 on each side, is ridiculous. Its like Spamming the server, where no one plays, and except for the flamers, and just leave. And, further, you have drastically cut down, to like "0" the Lt. ability to airstrike. Understandable on a large server with real peeps. But, NOW, its OK to FLAME the entire server instead? Well, this is one less player here. And, you should see all the ones I see jumping off. Sure, the flamers, who cant hold a gun, or throw a nade, will b***...but, thats just because they descended from panzer babies, and got it taken from them. Flamers and Panzers are good...WHEN used appropriately; many times saving the game. BUT, if everytime you spawn there are flamers everywhere, its NOT ET its Kiddie Time. And, I want to play ET....Kiddie Land.

Edited by OpsVixen
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP
7 hours ago, OpsVixen said:

What is with all the Kiddie Flamers blanketing the servers?!

This on Jaymod server 2 Sunday AM

First of all, historically, WWII didn't even USE Flamers to any great extent, IF at all, Until the Pacific War.  I am a regular donor, and have been on this site since 2012. I'm up with a few flamers. But, when the entire game is nothing but, that who wins use the greatest number of flamers, you can take me off the list; both playing and financial support. There were at least 2, if not 3, flamers on each side in tiny little maps where all we did was kill flamers, and get killed by flamers. NO Gameplay. NO useful stats. and just entire b.s. and kiddie server s*. WHAT is the Matter with administration? You WANT people to play on these servers, and then chase them out with unfair gameplay. When you see a flamer, wipe out like 5-6 guys on a 8 x 8 server, enough is enough! I'll go play elsewhere. Total tiny tots you have here. They cant play, shoot, or use group game skills, NO. Just kill everything in sight. Well, I guess THEY are having fun, but this is just plain lame. I have way other games to play, and way better use of my time, then in a non moderated server. I apologize it sounds like taking my ball and going home: but, this isn't the game I signed up to play, in the first place. Anymore than a server over peppered with panzers on a small server, is crap.

I am just stating my money is better spent on servers where people don't just cheat the crap out of the game. If this is where ET has gone, then all you appeal to is the 12 yr old (frankly, I've seen 12 yr old's play better) If you all were not so uninformed, you would realize, that putting a bunch of flamers on a small map, with small bot/people level of 16: 8 on each side, is ridiculous. Its like Spamming the server, where no one plays, and except for the flamers, and just leave. And, further, you have drastically cut down, to like "0" the Lt. ability to airstrike. Understandable on a large server with real peeps. But, NOW, its OK to FLAME the entire server instead? Well, this is one less player here. And, you should see all the ones I see jumping off. Sure, the flamers, who cant hold a gun, or throw a nade, will b***...but, thats just because they descended from panzer babies, and got it taken from them. Flamers and Panzers are good...WHEN used appropriately; many times saving the game. BUT, if everytime you spawn there are flamers everywhere, its NOT ET its Kiddie Time. And, I want to play ET....Kiddie Land.

It's just the nature of the game today. All melee with no real tactics. Heavy Weapons are the preferred choice for people who only care about ringing up easy kills with little skill.

Trust me, I feel you! The onslaught of non-stop rifle grenades, arty dropped everything it's available, and someone on each team running around with the trigger fully pulled on flamer is frustrating, BUT it's just something you accept if you want to just play.

• Like 1

ive asked many times for diff settings . to force game play on jay2. got shot down my hands are tied.  i feel your pain. i was there . u can always pm me.on server. if u think sumthing is unfair. or just plain stupid.  i would suggest maybe try our etl server. it has settings more to what your looking for. i am very sorry u had a bad experience at jay2!

Edited by captnconcrete
  • Like 1
  • 100 1