Cant join on recruiting

*Baleon*

Hello all!

So I'm trying to join to recruiting, click connect and it starts loading map and just quits to desktop... Other servers work (nq1 and silent) any idea what could it be? 😕

Thanks in advance! :)

• Leader
1 hour ago, *Baleon* said:

trying to join to recruiting

Is that still true?

The server time right now is 0923 EST-UsA

It shows your name was last there at 0911 today.

That "Baleon" has the same IP as in your post above.  Either you were able to connect or were only "partly connected", enough for the server to record your name and IP.

You should put your W:ET GUID into your profile so that we can check the records more closely.

:hmm TrackBase https://et.trackbase.net/player/6026369/ does not show your name on Jay#1 that the server records do, so I am guessing that you were not fully-connected or were not there long enough for TBS to 'catch you' there.  

• Like 1

I think I was partly connected, because it would not join server, but I try to reinstall ETlegacy and that seems to do the trick, maybe it is because i updated windows, and maybe that was the problem...

Anyway thanks for help! :)