Howdy!

Lavitz

I grew playing ET and was away for years, now trying to play on a weekly basis (have a lot to manage on my work and family) 😁!
PS.: I'm an eternal noob but still enjoy this game till this day!

• Like 8

• Platinum VIP

Hello and welcome! Once you start ET, it’s hard to put it down. Always happy to see returning players after so many years of being away! 

• Like 1

Hello and welcome back and to forums 😄 

me personally cant get over this game, ive been playing it many years ago and came back recently 😄 

4 hours ago, Elzozo said:

Except if you are a field ops.

+1

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Heyo ! I can agree, was playing this game at 10 years old and into my teens. Got to play on the moms pc when I got home from school before she’d get home from work then it was her turn xD even had family ET nights where me, mom, step dad, uncle and aunt and both of their kids would all play. Stopped for 10+ years and here I am at 30 and fell in love all over again :) 

attempting to get my soon to be 14 year old to stop falling for call of duty and make the switch but he’s stuck on graphics hah 

but anyways, welcome !