Second video =F|A= :)

WaaSabi

Well guys, this is my second video, hope you like it, so the video quality is very difficult to fix, i was 2 days without stopping, but I did not succeed. Thank you very much for the help,

Lucky

WaaSab:>

Nice vid dude :) Shame about the quality >.<

Tip for next one:

turn voicechats off when your recording:

/cg_novoicechats 1

then /cg_novoicechats 0 to turn back on :)

Chuck

Thanks guys, for teaching me every day more and more: D loool hope someday learn them, and the video quality is very difficult to fix, this video was recorded with xfire, and looks the same, perhaps the program you use, or the format converter, which remove the video quality, really do not know, would have to sit with more time and find out more thouroughly.

Ahh, if have not noticed, that when I visit AS at (US!), sorry, I was thinking about something else: P. :thanks

the frags imo needs to be more epic :P

Sorry dude, we aren't fraggers like you :P We just like to have fun playing! :D

Yeah, but some kills were really... hmm how can I say it... not impressive...

See ya around McCloud :hi

Hey Waasab, I know I told you not to record me, but thats because I SUCK. But I don't care now. I might be having a good day when you record me.

You're free to record me - I'd be proud to be in F|A videos ^_^

Nice work =]

Chuck

I made a short frag video of an ultra kill I did on jaymod, it's not hard to get the quality better, I recorded it with xfire, then converted it with movie maker to improve the quality.

http://www.xfire.com/video/35a687/

lol nice one ! check this out my MONSTER KILL in Warmup not that hard but fun! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdKezf_fPGQ

ahh excuse guys, we told them, because I chose parts of the game of fear. . I happened to make them good, because the movie is based, that does not value life dies, life would come to be happiness, family, etc, and death Droga, and all the bad things of life. Well, so I relates to the clan, for two reasons:

1_ That the main objective is to have fun.

2_ Fearless lool Assassins, because the subject of the movie is not afraid to kill others for their bad life

hehehe, thank you very much guys :thanks

I made a short frag video of an ultra kill I did on jaymod, it's not hard to get the quality better, I recorded it with xfire, then converted it with movie maker to improve the quality.

http://www.xfire.com/video/35a687/

hahahha he said multrakill xDDDD

btw the hitsound is cute,do you have high quality sound,in et settings?