Buy Insurgency?

nAbish

• Platinum VIP

So, I've been tossing the idea around of buying Insurgency to play and meet some new members. How alive/active are the servers? Is it worth purchasing, how many members do we actively have? I've seen some gameplay, and it looks like a lot of fun. Just don't want to spend useless monies if many people don't currently play.

Thank you in advance!

We have an active Euro group that usually comes together in the evenings (around 10 pm GMT+2 iirc). I personally lost @Vice86 to the game; he shortly got in twice as many hours as me after I convinced him to try it out.

It's on sale atm, so I recommend buying it, just in time for gameday too.

• Haha 2
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP
19 minutes ago, Raziel said:

We have an active Euro group that usually comes together in the evenings (around 10 pm GMT+2 iirc). I personally lost @Vice86 to the game; he shortly got in twice as many hours as me after I convinced him to try it out.

It's on sale atm, so I recommend buying it, just in time for gameday too.

Buy on Steam, correct? Wife has given me permission to buy it and if it's on sale then that's a plus! I'll check it out tomorrow, after talking with the "boss" again to be sure. 😛 Ty for the infos @Raziel!! 

EDIT: HA!! It was $30 when I last checked, now only $9.89! Getting it now! :party

Is it worth purchasing the $60 set (Gold Edition-now only $30) which includes the other skin packs? Or just stick with the simple Sandstorm Edition? Would hate to miss out on something good when it's half off, but don't know enough about the game yet to know which "Pack" to purchase.

Edited by nAbish

Unless you're a big fan of in-game cosmetics, I wouldn’t recommend going for the pack. As you said, it's just skins (imo if it's not a cute anime model, I don't need skins xD)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Platinum VIP

Gotcha! I’ll save the $20 and if I end up wanting a skin, I’ll just purchase the one. Thank you again!! 🙏🏼

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

Downloaded and installed! Looking for a list of IP's? I tried using Trackbase but it only had 1 IP to follow. When I tried connecting it asked for a password? 

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

Found the servers, got my ass kicked by the bots. ☹️ Gonna take some getting used to! xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 4 months later...

On Steam from yesterday only 9,99€ , purchased , but need a bit better PC , I'll leave it stay in my collection.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

I bought it some time ago but I can't bring myself to try to play it 🙈🙈

• Sad 1
  • Surprise 1

1 hour ago, BaEvil said:

I bought it some time ago but I can't bring myself to try to play it 🙈🙈

Mr T Crying GIF

• Surprise 1