Looking for old friends

FoXamis

Hello all!

I was [POW]tex/tyrael or [POW]CryFoX back in the day

I am looking for some of my old et friends since it seems the POW forums are defunct

if any of you are still around i would love for all of us to have a place to chat again.

i still remember and miss so many of you, such fond memories.

off the top of my head some names come to mind:

Critter, BadDonkey, Cancerboy, Cancergirl, Sh!fty, Jerry, roadkill, christian, macbeth, Pain, Hitman, Forbidden Fate, Mac3, Ash, kotikthug, El Rey Rey, Elite, papanut, battlecat, Israfel, Rumcoke

Edited by FoXamis
  • Like 6

Hey FoXamis and welcome to our forum. I hope you can find some of your old friends. I hope you can find FA servers as your new home and find a lot new friends and enjoy your time in our servers and forum. I am glad you found your way to our forum. Enjoy and Welcome!

Al Hello.jpg

• Like 2

Hello and welcome to F|A forums. Dont be afraid to say hi and join the community. All great people and cant wait to see you on the servers. Will be looking out for you if you pop up on Silent . Happy fraggin

• Like 2