=F|A= Video :)

WaaSabi

Hey guys, can do, after 2 days without stopping xD, a short video on the = F | A =, I hope you like it, then I'll make another, this time a little longer, and better Published:)

Greetings :yahoo

• Like 1

Lol i liked it just a suggestion , downlad xfire and use htere recorder, much better quality, and if u realy want good quality, recrid it using the consouc then go to replays and record it with xfire , its want i do for my videos :D

Never record with xfire unless you recorded first using cl_avidemo. But really, only 2.55'ers use xfire for their videos. But for a first time video its decent. If you need more demos I have some from jaymod or etpro. might even find some from etpub.

Maybe I should finally stop being lazy and put that video idea together that I had for like a year now.

I'll try taking demos again and send you if I get anything good, time to clean old ones first.

whatr about /record in game (console)?? good quali?

i need other programs, the demos is the format dm_84. So i use frap, and i can put in in VideoStudio(where i edit the video.)

Lol i liked it just a suggestion , downlad xfire and use htere recorder, much better quality, and if u realy want good quality, recrid it using the consouc then go to replays and record it with xfire , its want i do for my videos :D

Its good, mm, but too laggy :/(IN THE GAME), but thanks :)In that moment, i doing a new video :)

Thanks Roberto:). Well guys, I followed his advice, the xfire to record, the quality is very good! :), Now is the stage where I have to get started recording, and editing, but and I happened to take parts of videos on youtube. . (I will not say surprise looool) and put them in the video, ah, thanks to Black-Bull for giving me the program:) works very well man!. But the bad thing that any of the formats that we ofrese HD YoutubeDownloader this program can not pike on video, no editing software (Moviemaker-Sony Vegas-VideoStudio-etc); entonses try to make an Ultra AVI Converter to Convert, but also captures any other format of the program. What do you recommend I do??, Some special program, anything? looool

And another thing, in the game, left on the screen, we see displayed words that tell who killed who, etc. Also the game chat, and map that is on top. . my question is. As I can make it disappear??

Thank you very much

WaaSab:>