Legend of Leon

Leon

First name: William middle name Noel (leon spelled backwards)
Any sort of Nickname?: Leon - Exileon - FanciestTrain55(xbox) (Leon-exileon-Train)
What country are you from?: America California
Are you a Parent?: dog daddy
How many siblings do you have?: 3 sistas
What's your shoe size?: 10
What do you do for a living?: Online work looking for better work let me know if u got it xD
Greatest Fear?: getting old
Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: skydive
Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: got pantsed in the school lunchroom by a friend in front of a bunch of cute girls and couldnt pull my pants back up cus they were stuck on my ankles so i fell to the ground naked with my pants down finally got them on and got up and the whole lunch room was laughing 300+ people
First thing you look for in a new friend?: honesty, integrity, character
Farthest you've been from home?: Alaska
What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: Played Enemy Territory 15 years ago, was extremely good back then trying to regain my former skills in trick jumping and pvp, I swear FA used to stand for Fallen Angels back then. Maybe it was a different clan entirely not sure let me know!

Cat or Dog?: Big Dawg 85 lbs Doberman Labrador named Bubba
What are your hobbies?: Pingpong, Tennis, Longboarding, Bigtime gamer, Skateboarder, Musician
What kind of Sports do you like?: Pingpong Tennis
What's your favorite color?: Blue
How about your favorite type of music?: Oldies mostly 80's and little bit of dance/electronic, some indies music i like too. Im a solo acoustic artist and i also play electric guitar, I was in a band called "Dont Shoot the Messenger" we have stuff thats still on you tube if interested but since disbanded. Im also guitarist for my bestfriend who still releases stuff on you tube band name "Cody Lynn Boyd"
Favorite Song?: Changes Daily
What's your favorite TV show?: Anime 
What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc): Scary/Horror/Anime/Fantasy
Favorite Movie?: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
Favorite Book?: Island of the Blue Dolphins
What do you like most about yourself?: My ability to think compared to others.
What do you hate most about yourself?: My voice
What makes you very happy?: Guitar, synergistic gaming plays, insightful/thoughtful people
What makes you very sad?: Misunderstandings, Toxicity, Bullying

What's your favorite beverage?: Homemade Sherley Temple

What's you're favorite food/snack?: Food is Pizza/Pasta- Snack is Ranch Corn Nuts

Favorite actor/Actress?: Keanu Reeves
Favorite season? Why?: Winter, id rather is be too cold than too hot, plus christmas and thanksgiving rock.
Favorite subject in school?: History
Favorite thing to learn about?: The Perspectives of others
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?: Tokyo, Japan

What are your top three games of all time?: OLD GAMES 1 Tremulous 2 Star Trek Armada 2 3 Enemy Territory
                                          NEWER GAMES 1 Rust            2 Rocket League        3 Dark and Darker
Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?: RPG
Name one game in your collection you'd be embarrassed to tell your friends about: Super Animal Royal
How many games do you own?: Hundreds if not Thousands
Do you play console?: Xbox
What platform do you spend most of your gaming on?: Steam/PC
What's your favorite internet site: YouTube
A little Extra: I've been a clan leader/cofounder of 3 multi gaming clans from 10+ years ago. Rogue Force (-RF-) and the dollar sign clan {-$-} also know as PMW. lastly I created a clan called Exiled. Over time everyone slowly drifted and got into different games and life circumstances, but many old clan mates reside in my discord/friends list.  Also been the organizer/group leader in many small rust clans. With over 3k hours, knowledgeable Pilot, Builder, and Electrician expert on Rust. I can play every song in existence on Guitar Hero on expert. I'm a grand champion in Rocket League. Im ranked Champion Elite in Mordhau. Top 10 Leaderboards on Splitgate 2 months after release. Top 100 lists in multiple Dark and Darker betas. Rank 1 Player on Dead by Daylight for 2 years plus. Legendary Tier Prospector in The Cycle Frontier. Prestige 3 In Hunt Showdown. Left 4 Dead 2 Expert Player. Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies Easter Egg Expert. DM me if you'd like to know more, Thanks for reading all this stuff! Hope to see you around soon. -Leon
Edited by Leon
  • Like 6
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP

Welcome William, glad you decided to go ahead and stop by! If you have any questions about anything please feel free to ask away. Always here to help!

Cheers!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, nAbish said:

Welcome William, glad you decided to go ahead and stop by! If you have any questions about anything please feel free to ask away. Always here to help!

Cheers!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone!  AND THANK YOU NABISH FOR REFERRING ME ❤️ 

• Love 1

• Platinum VIP
32 minutes ago, Leon said:

Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone!  AND THANK YOU NABISH FOR REFERRING ME ❤️ 

Of course, my man! Always excited to see new people join us!! ❤️ 💯

• 100 1