someone knows ?

detoren

Well i dont have !li so i cant use it and slotnr @ !li are always diffrent than nr on Plist

My gues was the ppl i dont see are the ones who i cant hit in game so they are hard to track by pb so i go try make a ticket and ask if it has to do with ping . Thanks for info .

Try the /players command. Everyone can do it and it lists slot nr.

• Clan Friend

afaik to get the slot number in /pb_plist you have to add 1 to the number in /players (or similar commands). It has always worked for me.

If there are too many players in the server the list in pb_plist is truncated.

The reason why there was a player missing in that screenshot posted by daredevil could be that it was a bot? Which of course has a client slot, but no pb slot?

I have to check if the list gets truncated only in the game console, or if I can retrieve the full one from the punkbuster log (pbcl.log) but I don't think so.

Sometimes when I play I'd like to see some players guid, but I can't because his slot is past the last one displayed.

For pb_alist there is no problem instead, I just take the numbers in /players and add 1.