cg_fov reset automatically

Pompidom

Hej guys,

I play with 110 fov , but everytime I login to a server and after every map, it resets back to default 90 and I will need to do /set cg_fov 110.

Altough at wolfenstein properties I have this line written: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\et.exe" +r_mode "-1" +r_customwidth "1920" +r_customheight "1080" +cg_fov "110" +set com_hunkmegs "128" +vid_restart.

How can i keep my fov level permanently 110 instead of always resetting to the default 90?

thanks guys

Pompi

Btw: What Fov you guys play with?  

1 hour ago, Pompidom said:

Hej guys,

I play with 110 fov , but everytime I login to a server and after every map, it resets back to default 90 and I will need to do /set cg_fov 110.

Altough at wolfenstein properties I have this line written: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\et.exe" +r_mode "-1" +r_customwidth "1920" +r_customheight "1080" +cg_fov "110" +set com_hunkmegs "128" +vid_restart.

How can i keep my fov level permanently 110 instead of always resetting to the default 90?

thanks guys

Pompi

Btw: What Fov you guys play with?  

First check in your mod profile folder if etconfig is readonly in options ( if it is turn it off for a minute)

Try to start ET

-exec your cfg and vid_restart

-load mod (nq)  exec your cfg again and vid_restart

-then exit ET

your fov should be set for good

My fov is always set to 110😜

• 100 1

• Platinum VIP
3 hours ago, HarryAimpotter said:

You are playing in NQ mod right? Go to NQ folder and check the etconfig file under your profile. What is the cg_fov there?

I use fov change script, I switch between 116 and 90.

I do the same thing with a keybind

Use command SETA ... ending in A to make i permanent and

place it in the autoexec.exe if you have any or better in your_config.cfg for the NQ mod (or any other mod) and

run the cfg when you start the game after you've loaded the NQ mod (before or after connecting to the server)

/seta cg_fov 110