Hogwarts Legacy

iCiCeLzz

Hogwarts Houses  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which House will you choose?

Hogwarts Legacy | Download and Buy Today - Epic Games Store

I have heard this game is very good has anyone played this as yet and if so what are your thoughts?

Edited by Cross Marian
  • Like 1

• Inactive Member

I have around 35 hours in game, didn’t finish yet since I was sick but I am really close. 

in the beginning there was lot of problems with stuttering and low performance but it’s getting better and there is also mods for this to fix.  

otherwise can only recommend, big open world for exploring with great combat, catching fantastic beasts , flying on broom/pets.

go for it ;)

Edited by rMks
  • Like 1
  • 100 1

I would love to play this one 😄 

Sadly for me it is still kinda high priced.

Once it will drop to 40 i will go for it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Inactive Member
5 minutes ago, MPover said:

I would love to play this one 😄 

Sadly for me it is still kinda high priced.

Once it will drop to 40 i will go for it. 

https://www.g2a.com/hogwarts-legacy-pc-steam-account-global-i10000218808030?___currency=EUR&___language=en&adid=GA-SK_PB_MIX_PLA_SSC_All-Products_CSS&aid=13399093&er=d8aaa5b05cee96c15a7befe9a2c55c74&gclid=Cj0KCQiA0oagBhDHARIsAI-BbgeDSejo0sfs79ViS_HbOIYAoyx_EtIR91Vk7H6OrmGK8MgWIbHxTegaAqQKEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds&id=14

you welcome

35€~ lowest

Edited by rMks
  • Like 1

Totally going to buy it

But I’m waiting for it to come out on SWITCH. So I can only give you my feedback in August 😅

Tho I’ve also heard a lot of positive things from 2 friends who’ve already finished the game.

Only negative thing in my Opinion is that, apparently, aside from the colors of your robes, there is no difference between the 4 houses. 

• Like 2

allready bought this game freakin amazing 😄 Once you get youre broom and some good spelss you really feel like ur a real deatheater. Currently a lvl 15 griffindor yes i know lame 😛 but want to complete every ouse and griffindor has the most sidequests

• Like 3

Thanks for all of the feedback I am a huge Harry potter fan I am just waiting for a price drop and when I have more time to dedicate to playing it I am currently in the middle of a move lol....

1 hour ago, Cross Marian said:

Totally going to buy it

But I’m waiting for it to come out on SWITCH. So I can only give you my feedback in August 😅

Tho I’ve also heard a lot of positive things from 2 friends who’ve already finished the game.

Only negative thing in my Opinion is that, apparently, aside from the colors of your robes, there is no difference between the 4 houses. 

I have a switch as well what other games do you play on it?

Got the game for PS5 and so far so good - would definitely recommend. Not a huge HP fan so not sure how close it is to the books/movie but I've enjoyed it so far. Sadly it's not like GTA where you can roll up to a random NPC and hit them/use spells lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iCiCeLzz said:

I have a switch as well what other games do you play on it?

Only the best of course ^_^ :

> Witcher 3

> Zelda Breath of the Wild

> Assassin's Creed Black Flag

> Mario Odyssey

And once I finished the best, I played some of the less good (to kill time):

> Zelda Link to the Past

> Assassin's Creed III

> Pokemon Violet

> The Crash Bandicoot trilogy

But this year should be good, upcoming games to play on switch will be:

> Zelda breath of the Wild II

> Hogwarts Legacy

Edited by Cross Marian
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, iCiCeLzz said:

To my knowledge there's few "small" differences between them like different common room styles and some side quests are based on the choice of a house (along with the robe colours).
I haven't personally played it so I can't be fully sure about the side quest part but I have seen those common rooms. Hufflepuff's is quite cozy 😄

• Like 2

Amazing game -- I am lvl 34 and have been trying to tackle every side quest I have come across. The dueling is fun and you can always find something new while exploring the massive world. I am also a big fan of the incorporation of making your own vivarium/common room with potions tables and decorations and all. 

Not many different side quests between the Houses -- I read hufflepuff can make a quick visit to azkaban which is pretty cool !

My rating: 10/10

• Like 4

So, I spoiled myself, I went and check the design of all the common rooms. And I already know which one I'm going to pick ^_^

Winner will be: RavenClaw it just look so amazing with that aerial design.

Griffondor: It's the one we saw the most in the movies and books. So want something new. Too bad though, because red must be the best looking color for robes.

Slytherin: A bit too dark to my taste, and snakes give me nightmares.

HufflePuff: plants everywhere, looks like botanical class.

@iCiCeLzz I added a poll to your topic, hope you don't mind 😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Inactive Member

As hufflepuff i can confirm I was in Azkaban ☺️

Edited by rMks
  • Like 2