Your opinion?

Spitfire

Idk about anyone else. But I wouldn't hate the person. Like I said I had a friend who turned gay. But that doesn't mean I agree with their choice.

Being black isn't your choice, your born either with white or dark brown skin and everything in between. Being gay, like you said "is someones life choice", which I agree with. its their choice. Unlike what race you are.

I don't plan on joining the choice vs. natural argument but either way your right its not the same as what race or ethnicity you are but its still just as wrong to make the blanket statements such as "I don't like them" or "I don't like them too" where you are judging a whole group of people based on a single trait of theirs. I'm not saying everyone has to agree with homosexuality but to instantly say that you don't like people just because of it is extremely narrow minded and ignorant imo. Furthermore, there may be people in the clan/on the forums who are homosexual and this whole topic would be quite offensive.

I don't plan on joining the choice vs. natural argument but either way your right its not the same as what race or ethnicity you are but its still just as wrong to make the blanket statements such as "I don't like them" or "I don't like them too" where you are judging a whole group of people based on a single trait of theirs. I'm not saying everyone has to agree with homosexuality but to instantly say that you don't like people just because of it is extremely narrow minded and ignorant imo. Furthermore, there may be people in the clan/on the forums who are homosexual and this whole topic would be quite offensive.

I agree with u. Like I said, I don't hate the person, but that doesn't mean that I agree with what they are doing.