ET NQ #1 NQ mod chat placement

Vindstot

Is there a cvar (or setting) that makes the chat on NQ mod appear in the (bottom) middle? And not in the (bottom) Left. Like it appears on Jaymod

I goes off to NQ to see where mine is as i'm convinced its in the bottom middle.........brb

Ooook.....had a gander and not sure where your chat is but mine is more or less in the middle

As it is

NQhud.jpg

Or if i go NoQuarter options -- hud and turn "use NQ hud" off it looks like this

nonnqhud.jpg

Edited by Snuffs99
  • Thanks 1

Somehow it seems like I missed your comment

It looks like this to me

image.thumb.png.1891aacc7fb7a8d044890753c4a23146.png

When I play or when I am following a player it is in the bottom middle to me as well, but not when I am a spectator and not spectating

• Surprise 1

Ahhhh, makes a bit more sense....... but yeah cant help on that one mate, can't find anything in options that would move it over.

DOH!

😄

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Vindstot said:

Then I guess Ill just live with it 😕

Thanks for your answer!

Mine is like that too bro , sometimes it's hard to follow the chat.

There must be a setting on our cfg that make the chat appear on the bottom left.  If I find something I will share. 👍

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, LuCkY*13 said:

Mine is like that too bro , sometimes it's hard to follow the chat.

There must be a setting on our cfg that make the chat appear on the bottom left.  If I find something I will share. 👍

I was going through the ingame settings, and also was trying to find one in a cvar list, but I had no luck 😕

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Vindstot said:

I was going through the ingame settings, and also was trying to find one in a cvar list, but I had no luck 😕

it have maybe something to do with the jaymod cfg , i didn't make one specially for NQ, i just copy and paste the one from jaymod, maybe the problem comes from there.

• Like 1