qrzy

I have it set to 140.  I play on a 32:9 monitor and that is the most comfortable to me.  I can't tell, do you think it's good or bad?  Do you have a recommendation?

1 hour ago, hyness said:

Do you have a recommendation?

No, no. There is no good or bad, right or wrong answer here. It's all about personal preference. Its just I don't think I have ever seen anyone using so high fov. ET originally had max fov 120 and not many people used it back then. No you can have fov even more than 120 and people actually use it, sounds crazy 😄

• Haha 1

On 7/5/2024 at 8:18 AM, hyness said:

I have it set to 140.  I play on a 32:9 monitor and that is the most comfortable to me.  I can't tell, do you think it's good or bad?  Do you have a recommendation?

I have mine set to 90, it makes everyone bigger and easier to shoot. That's my preference but you lose a little peripheral vision. 

• 3 weeks later...

@Chuuu almost forgot about this demo.

was trying to record bots going in loop to report then this happened xD 

excuse my GF nagging in the background TRIAL TRIAL

Edited by Drempa
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Drempa said:

Chuuu almost forgot about this demo.

was trying to record bots going in loop to report then this happened xD 

lmaoo 

nice fight thoo cant complain..

btw busy roadthere , bots like on the market😂

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

@razjee@hyness@qrzy@SSJ Maro@HarryAimpotter 

Can i use your videos what you posted here and are max 60s long, in our Facebook and Instagram accounts?

We will be glad if anyone want to do us max 60s ET videos what we can use in Facebook and Instagram :)

Thank you! :)

• Like 6

2 hours ago, von Rantala said:

Can i use your videos what you posted here and are max 60s long, in our Facebook and Instagram accounts?

We will be glad if anyone want to do us max 60s ET videos what we can use in Facebook and Instagram :)

Sure, feel free to use my videos how ever you like. If you want 60s clips I can make you those as well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, HarryAimpotter said:

Sure, feel free to use my videos how ever you like. If you want 60s clips I can make you those as well.

Thank you. Yes 60s would be nice, because we could use those in Instagram. Thank you. :)

• Like 2

On 8/7/2024 at 12:35 AM, von Rantala said:

Sure 😊 Feel free to use any future videos as well

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

From last week forgot to post 😄 varies over few diff maps, couple of days of games really. Can see time stamps up in upper left of the recording times 😛 but meh, making attempts to start saving funny/cool moments didnt do anything to video besides mash them all up eventually ill start getting back into video editing, something i use to do for fun. 

• Like 4