Tomato

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats amazing scores potato !

I still have to try other maps and learn them. I ll be a super NOOB in other maps. I been farming NUKETOWN servers mainly all over USA/ CAN and as soon u pull good scores, ppl quit so i move on to others and then same thing. With all the accusations going on I hope novice players dont falsely report us or send bad feedback ! I m concerned !

I got called hacker, booster , fake level, fake profile , cheater , rank editor, etc etc etc so far......... but its not rocket science to get a chopper with hardline in nuketown.

The best one was " 50- 4 ??? yea right. NEW hack must have hit the market today " rofl :lol:

Thats hilarious PRTS lol I bet your rank on the leaderboards is pretty high :P

Thats hilarious PRTS lol I bet your rank on the leaderboards is pretty high :P

hehe it keeps going up and down, based on how well I play. I rank around 250 to 500........... I give the credit to my new i7 quad PC :)

Oh god I can't wait to get Blackops again... I lend a friend my steam account and he got my blackops banned(went to germany for 4 weeks)only got to play Blackops for one day sob =.=...

Oh god I can't wait to get Blackops again... I lend a friend my steam account and he got my blackops banned(went to germany for 4 weeks)only got to play Blackops for one day sob =.=...

Agree with Avaa.

I was thinking of doing this too. Find a friend and tell him to do last 8 prestiges and get me to prestige 15 by xmas, when I come home.

I guess i have to do it myself now, cant trust strangers :P:huh:

I went 39/0 or 39/1 the other day on Nuketown but I don't think the theater clip saved, so I can't grab the screenshot. I had a Chopper Gunner and Attack Dogs up at the same time. :P