ET:Legacy server is alive

RendeL

If you are bored on this rainy (at least here) evening (still at least here) you can join us on server right now absolutely for free 😄 Some games are actually going!

2022-07-30-190540-etl_adlernest.jpg

Edited by yaku
  • Like 1
  • 100 1

I've played on it for a bit and it was very fun. Huge shoutout to whomever implemented the fantastic idea of not having class "levels" in-game, as it brings a new approach & takes off some stress as well :P. Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1

1 hour ago, Outlaw23 said:

Huge shoutout to whomever implemented the fantastic idea of not having class "levels" in-game, as it brings a new approach & takes off some stress as well

I agree. Removing class levels has brought quite a lot of new things and the gameplay has completely changed. Excellent shooters-medics are not as strong as on other servers.
But now you need to think over your actions more carefully, because the increased respawn timer and energy is only enough for 1 dynamite/satchel charge/artillery/airstrike, and then a long filling awaits. For every mistake you make, you now have to pay dearly. Although it is worth noting that such game rules can give a lot of new game tactics and can teach a lot.

• Like 3

Its really good to see FA ET Legacy being active. i always try my best to join at peak time and its always fun to play even i get rekt'ed xD the server feels really smooth.
Do Join guys! its really fun hope to see new updates soon maybe :? 

• Like 3