ET Impossible to hit/unfair spots

Outlaw23

My suggestion is that whenever someone hides or spawncamps in a spot where it is almost impossible to kill them, they should be warned (and if that doesn't work = then kicked). When you splat someone (and they usually know why they're splatted), there is still the chance that they might do it again later on. If warning & then kicking them doesn't work, they should be banned for a week or something. I feel that these certain spots exploit the game & make it unfair for the opposing team. I just wanted to bring this up as I felt that it was fair & honest, and I'd love to hear your feedback. Thanks. 

• Like 2

splatt warn  kick .. bann .

its all in the wiki.  after u splat an warn then make a trouble player topic . an go from there. some people love too mess with admins. they become trouble players and trolls. we keep a close eye on them dipshits.

i agree  thats why its against the rules to exploit maps.

you could also put them spec. explain to them.. there going spec everytime... they usually get the point unless there a jerkoff.

Edited by captnconcrete
  • Like 1

Hey @Outlaw23, I don't know the spots you're talking about, but if they can reach them, you can reach them also, at least if no glitches. Glitching is not allowed, trickjump depends on servers, but trickjump if not doing to complete the map shouldn't be a problem.

As @captnconcrete said, our wiki is very clear about how to behave with commands, and how to handle with trouble players.

• Like 1

What server are we talking about , since we have some different rules on each server.

As mentioned above , we have Fa Wiki for that .

But in your case , show some glitches or the hiding places as you call , i mean take some SS or demo , we can Block some of places for not beeing "abused"

Thanks.

• Like 2

This is something we can barely control, some maps have exploits and its hard to keep them all in mind.
If we see abusers we act and make them aware that they r abusing, but some players r just too hardheaded and keep ruining the game for others like this.
In the end admins r players aswell and sometimes we like to play instead of always looking out for them.

greets, VegitO

• Like 1
  • 100 1