Haruhi Suzumiya 2022 - Enemy Territory Config

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya 2022

View File

Current config.  No redactions. Did a slight update now that I'm running Legacy.  Also adjusted some visual settings after getting 3070ti.

Will work with vanilla or ETLegacy apart from maxpackets 125 and wolffog 0 if you're on vanilla.  I use this for jay, silent, and nq.  Haven't played legacy mod yet and made a custom config for it.  Any silent or NQ specific cvars I just tweaked from the in game menu, so they're saved into that mods etconfig and aren't included.

Suzumiya.cfg includes a lot of information on my setup and other settings and the CFG is optimized for them, so it might look different for you.  I only attached one screenshot for that reason.

Be sure to take a look through PC specific settings to fit your PC and binds.cfg, as I unbind a lot of stuff most people use. You can remove the "exec binds.cfg" from the bottom of Suzumiya.cfg to keep them from executing with the config.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted  to let anyone that decided/decides to use the cfg that in the "sniper.cfg" I have the pitch set to 0.021 but it's 0.022 everywhere else.  I use the same pitch at all times and just forgot to fix it in that cfg specifically last time I changed mice and or sensitivity settings.  Thnx @the cake is a lie for pointing this out to me.

• Like 1