Quake Champions / Fan

d1SroOt

Hi, i like watching QPL (Quake Pro League) alot.

No Teamplay. just 1 vs 1.

The official Quake Twitch Channel is here: https://www.twitch.tv/quake

Have Fun Have Fun 😇

ET is based on the idTech3 engine like Quake 3 😉

https://www.twitch.tv/quake

I watch the quake pro league from time to time, but ever since they were diplomatic and removed cYpheR from the pro league because he is from Belarus, I stopped watching, the same for coollerz.. 

5 minutes ago, Valk said:

I watch the quake pro league from time to time, but ever since they were diplomatic and removed cYpheR from the pro league because he is from Belarus, I stopped watching, the same for coollerz.. 

That's right! It's a shame....

I absolutely love me some quake 3 but can't stand quake champions.  They really ruined the series with its creation.  Q3 and Q3 CPMA especially were so much cooler and more fun to watch, but they moved all the comps and money into the new horrid quake champions so the players followed.  CPMA 1v1 > Q3 1v1 >>>>>>> quake champions anything.  The skill of the top CPMA players is second to none in all of gaming.

1 minute ago, d1SroOt said:

That's right! It's a shame....

Sure is, I don't understand it and other games have done the same with removing Russian players for what Putin has done.. I don't get it really, but it is what it is. 

I don't mind champions but I agree that the previous quake games were better.

I play Quake Champions regularly, and so does @XeRoiX. If anybody wants to join us some time, hit us up!

I personally find it problematic that Russian and Belarussian players were excluded from participation in the QPL. They are individuals and in no way, shape or form representing their countries. Punishing them for the actions of their government is wrong in my opinion.

• Like 2

If the players that didn't get excluded had any morals they'd stop playing until they removed that bs ruling.  QPL would lose so much revenue so quickly that they'd definitely reverse it.  TBH you guy's shouldn't even give them your viewership and ad revenue.  Anyone still competing and or watching league play are the ones enabling them to keep it up.

• 100 1