ET BEGINNERS #2 Shuffle

AqUa

Hello high admins i have to ask sommthing why can lower admins like level 12 not shuffle when there is no high admin on server?

Greatings Aqua/Frans

• Thanks 1
  • 100 1

Hi fox here. First, the command to shuffle almost never a good solution. There are much more effective methods of balancing teams, firstly, knowing the maps and knowing which map has an advantage on which team because of the terrain. Another knowledge of players who play well and can change the fate of the game. Another very important factor are people who know how to use heavy weapons and air raids well. In my opinion, making a comment shuffle is never good and you need a lot of knowledge of the game to know when to use this command.Of course I'm talking about jay1 where there are always good players and there are a lot of players when it comes to other mods, I have a hard time talking about because I didn't play a lot.

Free Ukraine

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1

Hey bro, AFAIK it used to cause trouble with trials, using shuffle when it's not needed, that's why is reserverd for higher admins  😃

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1

3 hours ago, FixFox said:

Hi fox here. First, the command to shuffle almost never a good solution. There are much more effective methods of balancing teams, firstly, knowing the maps and knowing which map has an advantage on which team because of the terrain. Another knowledge of players who play well and can change the fate of the game. Another very important factor are people who know how to use heavy weapons and air raids well. In my opinion, making a comment shuffle is never good and you need a lot of knowledge of the game to know when to use this command.Of course I'm talking about jay1 where there are always good players and there are a lot of players when it comes to other mods, I have a hard time talking about because I didn't play a lot.

Free Ukraine

very well teached ... i learn more too