NDEs

spectator

• Leader
3 hours ago, em3l1en said:

I think that it`s definitely not the experience I want to have

Well, it might be the "most unique' experience in your lifetime.  "Near death" does imply that you had come 'back from the brink.'  It could be "interesting" as long as there are no lasting effects, such as immobility or brain damage.

• 100 2

• 1 month later...

I think they call it NDE because people don't stay dead. 😄 But in several accounts the heart stops and by our definition the individual truly dies.  In many cases brain damage is expected but it is often somehow avoided. I was watching a documentary on this recently and many experience a lack of oxygen to the brain for a dangerous amount of time and beyond, due to their bodies "being dead and all"...but miraculously they are resuscitated without any brain damage. This is actually fairly common with NDEs and it is often referred to as a medical miracle. 

Edited by spectator

It's extremely scary and unforgettable. I've seen people get very, very close to getting into car accidents and I'm extremely grateful that nothing bad happened to them. It also reminds me that it can happen to anyone at anytime. 

• 100 1

• 1 month later...

Hahhah today's morning I just recalled my childhood experience when I saw a book about NDE cases on my music teacher's table and asked to taked it home and read)I read it and was scared of the fact people have to die one day... I was about 8-10 years old.