Keep losing my XP and my levels coming when I load ET. everyday.

Elf

Evey-time I join ET I have to check my xp and my levels.  Because most of the time there set 0 and 0. So I restart My ET and change screen size to 1920 and 1080  and mess with that a bit come back into the game and I have my levels and ET back..

Today: Cabal and Easy and Vol trying to see what is going on with my ET.  I came in and started to play and I didn't have any levels or XP... I started to play and forgot to check.  I racked up like 83 XP, but no levels-  I had 53,000 xp. I hurried off   ET and restarted ET I got my levels and but still no XP... going to do A refresh of ET.

Thanks Elf Dan

Edited by Elf
  • Surprise 1

• Leader
1 hour ago, Elf said:

My going to do A refresh of ET.

AND saving your GUID and silent.dat first, right?  RIGHT

I wonder what that would do to your data files. :hmm 

• Like 1

• Leader
7 hours ago, Elf said:

Yes!!!

It's working okay now....not going do a re-stall yet

Don't you just hate it when your computer "teases" you like that?  (Like when your car won't 'goof-up' for the mechanic when you take it in for repairs. 😄 )

So its been a week, and only once I came in and I had no xp again...its when I changed my 2560x down to 1920x1080 to play. weird but its okay now.

• Surprise 2

hum weird ...maybe your whole et  doesnt have correct admin privilege but then when u load out ur cfg it does  that is weird for sure tho.or are u manually changnig your res?

do u have a profile made  in et options. if et loads out with out a profile i can see this happening then u load your cfg and it works ?

maybe your key isnt in the correct spot ? maybe your dat file is getting deleted?

Edited by captnconcrete
  • Like 1