Flamethrower

LuneKnight

flamethrwoer + adren + smoke + enemy spawn = fun times. I find it best used for clearing out tunnels like in siwa oasis or supppresing the enemy like in marrakech or claering a room ready for take over like in supply depot. its not the best weapon to wonder around a map in for one in one fights, as its siple enough for people just to walk backwards and knock a few bullets in the brain, but for clearing the house parties its second to none.

I think the flamwthrower does hurt you when ff is on - i.e. hardcore, but not etpub, as some ofthe heat from the flame is still there a few seconds after you use it, and you can bruise yoursel easily from it

flamethrwoer + adren + smoke + enemy spawn = fun times. I find it best used for clearing out tunnels like in siwa oasis or supppresing the enemy like in marrakech or claering a room ready for take over like in supply depot. its not the best weapon to wonder around a map in for one in one fights, as its siple enough for people just to walk backwards and knock a few bullets in the brain, but for clearing the house parties its second to none.

I think the flamwthrower does hurt you when ff is on - i.e. hardcore, but not etpub, as some ofthe heat from the flame is still there a few seconds after you use it, and you can bruise yoursel easily from it

Affirmative, I fully agree.