Flamethrower

LuneKnight

then you cant ever move forward. when you have flame, you gotta only move side to side and to back, and thats only when you shoot it in front of you.

EVERYBODY literally will complain. ET isn't a realistic game lol, people should figure that out when there is double jumping and 3 headshot death lol

I dont use Flamethrower very much, but when you run in your own flames, i thought that takes hp?

No.

The flamers doesn't hurt themselves.

I think this just happen on gaymod or NQ.

I'm agree with Desu, just tell me 3 good reasons for what flamethrower should hurt you on pub.

I do not think it would be good, the gun will lose all your fun, and what's more, it will lose its strength to attack as well, becoming a defensive weapon.

its not even a fun weapon at all, and if it hurts you well you use it, then learn to control your fire, instead of just running in shooting the entire time, it ruins the game.

do you really find it enjoyable that any new player can just grab it and run around with it and own everyone?

Edited by NightMare1221

its not even a fun weapon at all, and if it hurts you well you use it, then learn to control your fire, instead of just running in shooting the entire time, it ruins the game.

do you really find it enjoyable that any new player can just grab it and run around with it and own everyone?

Is fun when you know use it, like if you use the panza just to kill 1 player, is a waste me weapon.

Funny when you get in a spawn and nobody saw you, you could burn them.

So, do you play a lot with flamer? Do you use it several times in 5 maps? How many times in 5 maps you see a pro flamer? There's a lot of chances to learn using every able weapon. If you want see flamers get burned themselves join to Jay. Pub never goes allow it.

Likewise you can learn to control fire, you can learn to dodge him. In the same way that one learns to divert the shots, one learns also to divert the fire from a flamethrower, and I see no problem when a player comes to me trying to kill me with fire, if I can just leave the fire and kills him.

With that logic, you should make panzer not blow yourself up also. it takes no skill with a flamer because you dont get hurt using it, all you get is noobs who use it.

forgot to answer a question.

i never see pro flamers on any pub server where they dont get hurt by it, i never use it because i just dont like it, i find it more fun to blow people up with panzer but thats just me

Edited by NightMare1221
  • Like 1

In some servers when u shoot to the ground with the flames u get hurt.

Flamethrower would be so boring if u get hurt just by ''touching'' the flames... The idea is to kill other players , not to kill yourself.

Just use another weapons and you will realize, that you will enjoy each one, it doesn't matter which weapon you use, it matters how you use it.

Zuthus'

With that logic, you should make panzer not blow yourself up also.

Panzerfaust is a long distance weapon , so the idea is not to hit yourself , but sometime it could happend.

Flamethrower is a short distance weapon , so if you shoot it , it would be stupid if u get hit. Flamethrower would suck ;)

Actually you can move forward while using flamer and not get hit. It shoots pretty far in front of you. I would love to have flamers bleed themselves, but I'm biased as flame is my worst enemy. Can't see anything when they use that.