Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 9/2/2021 at 7:09 PM, ASBO said:

Hello again ET gods,

 

Since i learned so much last time I thought I would ask another ? 

 

I have changed a few things re my monitor and FPS, I cant get comfortable with my mouse again so just thinking may i start afresh and try to use settings that would work better for ET, but everything out there I read contradicts each other in someway or another.

 

I know this has been answered many times before but what DPI/Sensitivity does everyone use and is there any reason for this? I know that it is personal preference.

 

1) Is there a reason for using a lower DPI with ET because it is such an old game?

2) Why a lower sens is definitely beneficial over a high one?

3) Why having a lower polling rate is useful?

 

I'm definitely a wrist aim not an arm aim so i think i would always have a higher sense/DPI than others, plus i have just started to use rinput since people seem to think it eliminates negative acc.

 

ATM im using

 

Version: Legacy

OS: Windows 10

Screen: 2560:1440

FPS 125

FOV: 106.27

In Game Sens: 1

DPI: 2000

Polling Rate: 1000

Rinput: Yes

 

Any suggestions on what to try/change?

 

Any response welcome, thanks very much

 

ASBO

AND M_PITCH

 

Posted

reading through this thread

 

it made me

 

think maybe should I try out using a mousepad & possibly a mouse with two working buttons 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.