Train cuts through wind blade at crossing | MotD 01.09.21

DJ aka GDR DJ

• Leader

There must have been a street parallel to the tracks, and that is where the trucker was trying to turn from, onto the main street and through the train-crossing.

Some route-planner did some poor planning, I guess.  They can get train schedules and avoid that truck being anywhere near that crossing at the wrong time.  Maybe the truck was running late?

Edited by RedBaird
truckers - s = trucker

Haha the driver was called Daniel or something like that.

I think it was yesterday i was reading about it on the news, seen a few idiots on twitter saying it was the trains fault. 😄

The train company said the following

'Dont blame the train, the driver of that blade is at fault,' . 

'Oversize load drivers should know that you cant move that fast, let alone beat a train. He should have sat his a** at the light and waited til the train passes, simple

I dont know much bout that news . but i know its hard for the oversize load drivers to get a safe passage sometimes , bcoz there are so many morons with cars hanging round the world who block the streets and highways . My friend owns a trucking company and has that kinda situations more than few times . Keep safe and drive safe !