Admin Level Reinstate GUID Problems

thepositiveguy

Question

Hi.

I went on the jaymod servers and also nitmod from FA, of course, so it's weird that my name is not saved on those and my level it's not set. some admins said that is something wrong with my guid and they cannot set my level...idk what to do...I cannot wear my FA tags there :( . 

Please help and thank you ! 😄

pic.jpg.4a011f6033cae0b67c7101825286b99c.jpg

• 100 1

10 answers to this question

To be setted in the nitmod server you need to submit your nitmod guid:

For jaymod, probably your pbguid is not right in forums. You should check it:

Edited by Cocanation
  • Like 6
  • 100 1

• Leader
On 8/21/2021 at 6:43 AM, thepositiveguy said:

I have this set up ... I hope it's fine 

For the GUIDs now in your profile,

I found the N:ET on our nitmod server and set you 11 there.

I found the S:ET on HC and set you 11 there.

I did not find the W:ET on any jaymod server, but did find a different one stored with your name on all three of them.

I cannot check the NQ servers in the same way.

If you try Leatherface's method on Jay#1, it should show you the correct one to put into your profile. Uh, wrong, see below! 😄

Well...the W:ET on your record on Silent#1 IS the same as in your profile!

You should join all of the jaymods for that 'new' W:ET to be stored on them.

You were already set to level 11 on Silent#1 and Beginners#2 when I just joined them to check your W:ET.  😄 

Edited by RedBaird
oops
  • Like 1
  • 100 2

• Leader
On 8/21/2021 at 8:39 AM, RedBaird said:

If you try Leatherface's method on Jay#1, it should show you the correct one to put into your profile. Uh, wrong, see below! 😄

It was more complicated than that.  The one in his profile was found on Silent mod servers, so the Jaymod ones were "Old guids" from the past and should not be added to his profile.  I later talked to him on Beg#1 and he left to visit all the jaymods, which 'reset' his records to the new W:ET GUID and allowed him to be set to Trial on them. 😄 

@thepositiveguy You should also visit Silent#1, which still shows your "old" pbGUID/W:ET on the records there.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

• Leader
1 hour ago, thepositiveguy said:

@RedBaird so i just have to update the GUID from silent 1 to my account profile, from the forum, as well?

No, the W:ET in your profile matches what is on Beg#2 and in all the Jaymods now.

You should visit Silent#1 and HardCore to be sure that your "new" W:ET/PBGUID is 'registered' on them, too. 

You do not have to edit your Profile in any way. 😄  You can double-check that statement, to make sure that I did not make a mistake!   Just do a !list and then /condump my-beg2-guids.txt in the console and you can find that file in your Silent mod folder and compare that info to what is in your profile right now.

• Like 3