ET NQ #1 A question NQ

Cenicienta

Can you tell me where are the rules for each map?
Today I got a warning for climbing on the roofs in Caen.
I have never seen anyone warned and in fact many people use them (including administrators).

Thank you.

Me pueden decir donde están las reglas de cada mapa?
Hoy me han llamado la atención por subir a los tejado en Caen.
Nunca he visto que a nadie lo avisen y de hecho mucha gente los utiliza (incluidos administradores).

Gracias.

• 100 2

Hi cenicienta, here are the rules, depends if you did that trickjump before 5 minutes (wich the warn is justified) or after 5 minutes, wich the warn isnt justified, so you can go to admin abuse section. I suggest you when you will do that use /record, so you can put here the proof of what happened. Anyway, if you didnt the objetive, i think you can trickjump without problems. You cannot use bugs.

Regards

https://fearless-assassins.com/wiki/index.php/W:ET_Server_Rules (NQ rules number 2 "Trickjumping is allowed to complete the objective after 5 minutes"

In Spanish to him: Hola Cenicienta, aca dejo las reglas. depende si hiciste el trickjump antes de los 5 minutos (lo cual esta no permitido/justificado), o si lo hiciste despues de los 5 minutos, lo cual si esta permitido , y puedes ir a la seccion de abuso del admin. Te sugiero siempre grabar usando /record, asi puedes poner aqui la prueba de lo que sucedio. De todas maneras, si no ibas por el objetivo, creo que podes hacer trickjump sin problemas. Lo que no podes usar son bugs (errores del mapa).

Saludos

Edited by Betinho
  • Confused 2

41 minutes ago, Cenicienta said:

Can you tell me where are the rules for each map?
Today I got a warning for climbing on the roofs in Caen.
I have never seen anyone warned and in fact many people use them (including administrators).

Thank you.

Me pueden decir donde están las reglas de cada mapa?
Hoy me han llamado la atención por subir a los tejado en Caen.
Nunca he visto que a nadie lo avisen y de hecho mucha gente los utiliza (incluidos administradores).

Gracias.

Which roof? Rule is simple and same for all maps : getting an unfair advantage through glitching is not allowed. If you see people who can't see you or shoot at people who can't shoot you for example. One roof on Caen enables you to see people who can't see you (between Axis first spawn and flag) and isn't allowed, rest is ok afaik.

I'm on phone right now, so I'll check a bit later if that is properly written in our rules but I think it is, will tell you :)

Edit: it's rule 14 in server rules

Edited by Kat0n
  • Like 2

Hello, thank you for the answers.

I didn't trickjump (I practically don't even know how to do it).

Normal ceilings. I know there is a bugged roof where you can't be see. But I'm not going to the
I am referring to the rest; there are many on that map.

Hola, gracias por las respuestas.

No he hecho trickjump (prácticamente no sé ni cómo hacerlo).

Techos normales. Sé que hay un techo con errores en el que no te pueden ver. Pero no voy a el
Me refiero al resto; hay muchos en ese mapa.

• Like 1
  • 100 2

Who gave the warning?  Would be good to have their input. Either way if they warned you correctly you will learn and move on, if they warned you incorrectly then they will learn and move on.

Dans fault tbh....or Duns if dan wasn't about

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

Hello.

It was not my intention to criticize anyone, but to learn. 
I don't like to do things wrong.

Now I know I didn't break the rules, I will be able to use the Caen roofs correctly again and if I am called to attention I will have arguments to discuss the decision in a correct and reasonable way.

Thank you.

Hola.

No era mi intención criticar a nadie, sino aprender. 
No me gusta hacer las cosas mal.

Ahora sé que no incumplí las reglas, podré volver a usar los tejados de Caen correctamente y si me llaman la atención tendré argumentos para discutir la decisión de manera correcta y razonable.

Gracias.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • 100 1

13 hours ago, Cenicienta said:

Hello.

It was not my intention to criticize anyone, but to learn. 
I don't like to do things wrong.

Now I know I didn't break the rules, I will be able to use the Caen roofs correctly again and if I am called to attention I will have arguments to discuss the decision in a correct and reasonable way.

Thank you.

I wasn't asking for you to criticize anyone, admins can be wrong from time to time and can also learn too is what i was getting at.

But yes other than the corner roof between axis first spawn and the town flag as mentioned all roofs are good to go afaik.

Frag ya soon and as stated blame Dan. 😄

Hello.

Yes Smul... that's a good example, but there are several that you climb quietly, around the boat area.

Well, thank you for your attention.

I think that my doubt has been clarified and has helped me to review the rules... and more than one.

greetings.

Hola.

Si Smul... ese es un buen ejemplo, pero hay varios que se sube tranquilamente, por la zona de la barca.

Bueno, gracias por vuestra atención.

Creo que mi duda ha quedado aclarada y me ha servido para repasar las reglas...  y a mas de uno.

saludos.

• 100 1