Game server uses unsupported protocol: 82, expected 84 (et) I can no longer play on the server = F | A = SILENT1 game for several years.

L O K I I
Go to solution Solved by BlackWolf,

Game  server uses unsupported protocol: 82, expected 84 (et)   I have been receiving this message since I changed the colors to my name in the game, I can no longer play on the server = F | A = SILENT1 game for several years, it's frustrating I lost everything xp, I reinstalled the game, I still can't play! L o k i i, that was my name. I am waiting for an answer. Thanks. P.S I can play on the other servers.

• Solution

Silent 1 is in the process of being updated which will allow you to connect from ET Legacy 2.77. 

In the mean time, you need to use ET Legacy 2.76 or earlier, or the official ET 2.6b or 2.55 to be able to play on Silent 1 or NoQuarter 2.

Edited by BlackWolf
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, L O K I I said:

@BlackWolf Thank you for the answer!  I will try as you told me I hope it works! 

Silent 1 was updated this morning, so you should be able to join from ET Legacy 2.77 again.

• Leader
21 hours ago, L O K I I said:

L o k i i, that was my name.

Did you play on Silent#1 with the name of Nijago some 21 hours before this post?  That was before the server update.