Resurrection map - Installing on a Server

Rohambili
Go to solution Solved by Rohambili,
Message added by RedBaird,

Split from the Support topic for Resurrection Map : 

Hey Hello! Where to need to place the resurrection.script file? readme say place into the mapscripts folder... Where? ET Root folder? etmain? shrubet?

And what is the name of that folder? maps? or mapscripts like readme sayd?

I run shrubet server.

• Leader
20 hours ago, Rohambili said:

Hey Hello! Where to need to place the resurrection.script file? readme say place into the mapscripts folder... Where? ET Root folder? etmain? shrubet?

And what is the name of that folder? maps? or mapscripts like readme sayd?

I run shrubet server.

I don't see any mention of a "resurrection.script" in the readme.txt file that is inside this "resurrection_final.pk3" that I just downloaded, nor in the one in my etmain folder. (nor in any other version that I have in etmain).  There are no "resurrection.script" files in any of them.

=======

I DID FIND a "resurrction.script" file in WolfFiles.DE's backups on GitHub from Feb 2018. (Which I just discovered now! 😮 ) 

=======

It is found in the ET sub-folder as " operation_resurrection.zip   Download "

A "resurrection.script" is found in that pk3.

The Readme.txt is show below.

Operation Resurrection (Final/Fixed)
------------------------------------
Made by peyote
http://peyote.et.googlepages.com

A fixed version of the map, the original contains buggy shader script, which can corrupt other maps and itself.
A Skinpack changing Axis to Zombies, only in this map.

Installation:
-------------
Place the *.script into mapscripts folder on the server; and the *.pk3 into the mod folder.
Works with, NoQuarter, Jaymod, Etpub, Etpro, and any other mod which supports etpro mapscripts.

Here are the files inside the pk3:

ET____Maps____operation_resurrection.jpg.f5dff8e7be1edc437318afc4dbf5b185.jpg

NOW, someone who can help with an ET Server Setup can step in to help him. 😄 

Edited by RedBaird

The .Pk3 goes in etmain.

The .Script file goes inside a folder called mapscripts, inside the mod folder. I.e. /shrubet/mapscripts/resurrection.script

P.s. Shrubet is outdated and subject to vulnerabilities. You should consider a more up to date mod.

• Thanks 1
  • 100 2

• Solution
On 12/10/2020 at 12:16 AM, BlackWolf said:

The .Pk3 goes in etmain.

The .Script file goes inside a folder called mapscripts, inside the mod folder. I.e. /shrubet/mapscripts/resurrection.script

P.s. Shrubet is outdated and subject to vulnerabilities. You should consider a more up to date mod.

I tryed it ... now im on n!tmod. I set correctly the g_mapScriptDirectory in nitmod cfg, but that skin still does not showed in ressurection map.
I tryed the ressurection_final.pk3 and resurrection_fixed.pk3 does not do anything still the default skins showed on that map. I tryed to find peyote but no email or anything.
Here skin realted things on that script: 

//got the Idea from mlb maps, which have replaced some shaders..
        remapshader "models/players/hud/eye03" "bunker1/hud/eye031" 0
        remapshader "models/players/hud/axis_cvops" "bunker1/hud/axis_cvops1" 0
        remapshader "models/players/hud/axis_engineer" "bunker1/hud/axis_engineer1" 0
        remapshader "models/players/hud/axis_field" "bunker1/hud/axis_field1" 0
        remapshader "models/players/hud/axis_medic" "bunker1/hud/axis_medic1" 0
        remapshader "models/players/hud/axis_soldier" "bunker1/hud/axis_soldier1" 0
        remapshader "models/players/temperate/axis/body01" "bunker1/temperate/axis/body011" 0
        remapshader "models/players/temperate/axis/engineer/acc/backpack" "bunker1/temperate/axis/engineer/acc/backpack1" 0
        remapshader "models/players/temperate/axis/fieldops/acc/backpack" "bunker1/temperate/axis/fieldops/acc/backpack1" 0
        remapshader "models/players/temperate/axis/soldier/acc/backpack" "bunker1/temperate/axis/soldier/acc/backpack1" 0
        remapshaderflush

I finaly figured out how its work this is in the .script file, all rows at end with 0 is commented out, means it disabled. need to delete all 0-s from the line end, and its working. This is the solution.