=F|A= Facebook

G!NG3R420

I have been reading some of these posts that "Fans" of FA on facebook have posted. Almost all of them are "Hey, I'm banned...Help!!!" Lol. I'm sorry but why do people think that they are gonna get help on facebook for the game???

• Administrators

1. They don't know forums address.

2. We run add banners on Facebook. Example:

banners.png

Yes we pay for advertising our community :P

3. They don't know how to activate there forums accounts from forums registration email.

4. They might be also banned on forums.

Lately, there was some error on forums which gived users moderator access :P They might have seen our IP tracking system :)

We don't harbor cheaters to get more $$. We don't keep cheaters in our community!

There is much more behind the scenes happen to keep our community cheat free. Fearless Assassins members, staff, co leader and leaders do out standing work! Yes, when I say this, I mean compare to other clans we do much more to provide better gaming environment!

You should have seen our busted cheater report section :P

1. They don't know forums address.

2. We run add banners on Facebook. Example:

post-1-0-18422700-1288766747_thumb.png

Yes we pay for advertising our community :P

3. They don't know how to activate there forums accounts from forums registration email.

4. They might be also banned on forums.

Lately, there was some error on forums which gived users moderator access :P They might have seen our IP tracking system :)

We don't harbor cheaters to get more $. We don't keep cheaters in our community!

There is much more behind the scenes happen to keep our community cheat free. Fearless Assassins members, staff, co leader and leaders do out standing work! Yes, when I say this, I mean compare to other clans we do much more to provide better gaming environment!

You should have seen our busted cheater report section :P

Well hell, when you state a rhetorical question leave it to someone to give you an intelligent awnser!!! HAHAHA! You should do a behind the scenes thing and post what normally wouldnt be known...to some extent =P