Gardening Mushroomie's Project

Mushrooms

Hey all of you!

i've been working on a website where in the near future people will be able to order mushroom grow kits and easily cultivate mushrooms at home!

We are aiming to go live On the 1st of Januari and i would like to gather as much opinions on it as i can possibly get.

The website is www.Wecreatelife.nl , Looking forward to hear your toughts on design, information and anything that can be inproved!

Thanks and Mush love ❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 100 2

• 3 weeks later...

Nice website, hope it will get off the ground quickly! 

I have a recommendation, include references to scientific articles! Not just video's. Then you have even more evidence 😄

Overall cool, like that it is organic too.  I think you should bring the organic message out more.

Question on this English translation

Step 4. Spray once a day with a water spray in the bag on the mist setting and let air barge through well.

Maybe it's because I live in the States, but "barge" seems odd use.  If I understand correctly you want ample air flow to ensure the mushrooms have oxygen.  Consider using Flow instead of Barge.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

On 11/10/2020 at 5:31 PM, Blunt said:

Overall cool, like that it is organic too.  I think you should bring the organic message out more.

Question on this English translation

Step 4. Spray once a day with a water spray in the bag on the mist setting and let air barge through well.

Maybe it's because I live in the States, but "barge" seems odd use.  If I understand correctly you want ample air flow to ensure the mushrooms have oxygen.  Consider using Flow instead of Barge.

Good point, thank you!

• Like 1