ET NQ #1 NQ hitboxes

Punitron

I've thinking about one thing, is that possible to copy hitboxes from Jaymod and transfer it into NQ mod , I've meet many ppl who was saying that nq hitboxes are pretty shit and jaymod hitboxes for now are one of the most accurate . Uploaded a picture of jaymod and nq hitboxes. Jaymod hitboxes was taken from Mod docs , NQ one was made with g_realhead 1.

So i just asking about possibility to create a hybrid of NQ and Jaymod 😛

sss.jpg

Base Profile Screenshot 2020.09.25 - 14.44.05.25.png

• Like 1

You would need to create a whole new mod mate.

NQ hitboxes are quite small and close to etpro ones. Problem i have NQ wise is only on FA NQ1, i can play other NQ servers and hit HS like i have an aimbot, in fact i hit the head that well on other NQ servers that peeps leave as they think i've actually got a bot.....I just cant do it on FA NQ server.

I've tried with dares help to get the server issues ironed out with no luck.......I've even gone as far as to compare FA NQ1 server config to other NQ servers configs and have had any differences changed with dares help to match those NQ servers (Huge thanx to those admin for the config files, you know who you are).

The only things left that are different with FA NQ1 to the other NQ servers i've compared configs to are 1) FA NQ1 uses FA anti cheat and 2) FA NQ1 is a windows install.

Daredevil assures me it cant be the FA AC so i'm left with "its the windows server"?? Prob there is that we cant move the server to a linux install without changing the server IP....which can easily kill a server.

Thats said some times, and i mean rarely on FA NQ1 i can hit HS as i can on other NQ servers....i cant say why.

Edited by Snuffs99

2 minutes ago, Karla said:

for HS just aim on upper stomach

See i find i have to aim above the head.

I also find sometimes i have to "twitch" the mouse to get a connect otherwise it feels like blank bullets are firing, if that makes sense? 

• Like 1

vor 25 Minuten schrieb Snuffs99:

See i find i have to aim above the head.

I also find sometimes i have to "twitch" the mouse to get a connect otherwise it feels like blank bullets are firing, if that makes sense? 

makes total sense!, I do it too. NQ1 Hitboxes work in mysterious ways :)

• Love 1

Cytat

2) FA NQ1 is a windows install. 

Yeah that could be this i've heard also that Linux and Windows are different hitscan. I don't think changing server to linux would kill it we could try it maybe with some ppl at NQ2/FuN etc.

If you try then nq2 or fun. In nq1 when aiming head it hits head like in pro. but in jaymod it feels like its changing all the time, left albow, above head, next right arm... sometimes happens also in silent too. But usually its more logic in silent.

• Like 1