Going Negative

jayman

I loved the feedback from my panzer comment and all the input so i decided to put another post. I was recently a Field ops on Jaymod # 2 and for some reason getting the the level for it seemed harder on this server than the regular Jaymod, but whatever. I went NEGATIVE for the first time it was only by 4 or so kills but negative, its such a rare occurrence. I mean there were Rambo medics who just stabbed themselves with adrenaline whenever the meter went up but i was still a little pissed that for the first time i went negative, but you'll be glad to know it hasn't haven't ever sense. So here's my question has going negative ever happened to you? and if so it rare? and was it cheap or just mistakes by you when it happened?

when i get negatives i make up for it it in sabotarge and other SKILLS other players would never consider, however i wasnt given a chance earlier today to set the record straight because everytime i was at a supply outpost i kept getting backraped by fg42 people and that annoyed me no end its like they went out their way to avoid a proper fight. in the end i got killed again by another fg42 person in sniper scope and it was too serious of my liking and i left the game a real foul mood because i only had 2 kills to 6 deaths. i never like seeing more deaths then kills EVER, i dont care if im playing at peak excellence or just casually.

as far as the fops is concerned i got around 13k exp on fops...

My soldier's life

real words easy spoken :thanks not to get the most kills and no death is the point

the point is to help your team to win nothing more nothing less .. i often see "most kills people " but the team looses at the end so remember

My soldier's life

only my 2 cents i think most people playing with me could say you a few words about how i act within game

CYA on servers Bro :rockon

Well if you guys think about it if they get more kills than deaths, than there limiting the amount of people to attack their teammates to complete the objective. But than again even if they clear the way the usually go off somewhere else their teammates get killed anyway.

Well if you guys think about it if they get more kills than deaths, than there limiting the amount of people to attack their teammates to complete the objective. But than again even if they clear the way the usually go off somewhere else their teammates get killed anyway.

On the attacking side, sacrifice is the name of the game. As an engineer especially, as most of your attention will be on building something or planting dynamite.

I am 50/50 on negative/positive. I am usually objective and team-minded, and when I do kill, I kill in a way that helps the obj. and/or my team. (IE choke points, clearing areas around the objective, etc.) I hate it when I'm the only one trying to complete the objectives, and I'm up against loads of enemy soldiers, most of which are rambo medics!

I am 50/50 on negative/positive. I am usually objective and team-minded, and when I do kill, I kill in a way that helps the obj. and/or my team. (IE choke points, clearing areas around the objective, etc.) I hate it when I'm the only one trying to complete the objectives, and I'm up against loads of enemy soldiers, most of which are rambo medics!

Same here sometimes im the only one even trying and winning the games or getting high kill spree because of noobs