Scrim Challenge F|A vs. SWAG

Violence

If its .55 and .6b then its gonna be a etpub scrim server like those that s1a used to host and like KingDome and the old Match Server.

Why not SLAC? I heard SLAC is the future for scrims and thats what leagues now a days use?

If their scrim server is a pub server they can't run slac since slac has only released the etpro mod so far.

I am sorry but I came here maturely, and have replied in an appropriate manner, while you guys have offended me and my clan. And second of *most of you are behaving immature and disrespectful, which was uncalled for. First of all we have servers for nobots, and server for aimbots. We have members who prefer bots, and those that don't. That is why we have Aimbot servers, to please those who wish to bot, instead of having them coming botting on our NoBot Servers and agitating us, and we provide aimbot downloads for those members who go on AimBot servers, so that they may receive bots in an easier way rather then searching all over the net.

And Pro*tOrMeNtIuM I am not a random low-, I just do not participate in the management of the servers, I only enforce the NoBot servers. And 2nd of all, since our server is 2.6b it has more stability then 2.55 and better security updates. It should detect most hacks and bots. And third of all, Keep talking big, I'd love to smoke you in Scrim, I just can't wait for this to be over with. You underestimate us. I recommend you gather your best players, and start acting more respectful with others. I just want it to be a friendly/Peaceful scrim, and here I have you starting an argument. I think you are a joke for your behavior.

We will start scrim on your server since you have slac, then we will see what will happen from there.

lol cuz u can read from first post that the guy posting is a random low- , then on like his 2nd or 3rd post he mentions his server manager made it 2.55 and 2.6b lolz,

slac only guy : http://sl-anticheat.com

takes 1 min to have it fully working or less.

"busy scrim schedule" lolz

edit: lol also ur "forum" is full of cheaters and cheater lovers, one guy even made a dedicated forum for hacks

http://www.swag420.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3653&sid=d914253625b4d921af5f1b6101ceb025

imo u should only accept a scrim with slac, the only few ppl left playing this game without it is random low+ wars who are lame kid cheaters who skilldrop with slac.

sorry but swag is a joke, tought i do post my opinion.

your a idiot

and yes we have few clans worth scriming so our schduale is busy

F|A is a cool clan but it seems your the one in the clan that has his head up his ass

most clans have this type of members and it sucks

so why dont you f*** off and let us scrim THE F|A members who are friendly and arent f*** heads like you

sincierly BOSNA

Torm isn't in F|A, check what it says under the name of the poster.

Please keep it on topic and if you have something to comment keep it civil (that goes for everyone).

I am sorry but I came here maturely, and have replied in an appropriate manner, while you guys have offended me and my clan. And second of *most of you are behaving immature and disrespectful, which was uncalled for. First of all we have servers for nobots, and server for aimbots. We have members who prefer bots, and those that don't. That is why we have Aimbot servers, to please those who wish to bot, instead of having them coming botting on our NoBot Servers and agitating us, and we provide aimbot downloads for those members who go on AimBot servers, so that they may receive bots in an easier way rather then searching all over the net.

And Pro*tOrMeNtIuM I am not a random low-, I just do not participate in the management of the servers, I only enforce the NoBot servers. And 2nd of all, since our server is 2.6b it has more stability then 2.55 and better security updates. It should detect most hacks and bots. And third of all, Keep talking big, I'd love to smoke you in Scrim, I just can't wait for this to be over with. You underestimate us. I recommend you gather your best players, and start acting more respectful with others. I just want it to be a friendly/Peaceful scrim, and here I have you starting an argument. I think you are a joke for your behavior.

We will start scrim on your server since you have slac, then we will see what will happen from there.

I have to say ....sort of "sorry" but part of what i said is still truth, look as an external guy i go to the forum u posted , checked it out and all i saw was talking about cheats here and there, , i couldnt find a "scrim us" topic, at least from my account , maybe u got that part of ur forum private, so i loled at ur "busy schedule" ..

and "third of all" , chill a bit, i am Not FA as u can tell from my tag, so dont feel like they offended u in any way cuz they didnt, if u feel like it, just ignore me k?

and sorry but i cannot take ur clan seriously.. or well at least for etpro i cant, ..any1 who read ur 3 latest posts here and have a little bit of brain could inmediatelly assume what i assumed, ur a random low- mate, and sorry but u wont "smoke" me in a scrim hehe, , be sure to challenge Pro* clan , anytime, i am scrimteam leader, so u can simply add me on xfire right now : xfire: felipem87 and ask me to scrim , we play twice per week with Pro* clan , and i have 2 other teams apart from that, so u can choose what team u wanna smoke me , 2v2 , 3v3 or 5v5 anytime/day , we can do anytime no "busy schedule" from our part.

hope u best of luck in ur scrim tho :P , i didnt mean to offend u or ur clan, i just said what i saw in ur forum and what i can assume from reading what u post about "scrims".

@bosna

did u say "your idiot" ? lol

and "sincierly bosna" ?? LOL

ur not worth a reply sry :P

@saizou

sorry , i wasnt trying to speak in FA.s name or anything just , was stating my opinion , i hope u guys go check their forums and then reply here , cuz i look like the bad guy hahaha.

i still say, shouldnt accept any scrims without slac, even more vs any ppl who promote or distribute bots or anything.

cu!

torm.

• 1 month later...