Interview with Keith

PHANTASM

Interview with Keith

Q) So, we would like to talk for a while, get to know you, that sort of thing.

A) OK, sure, but can I have your etkey? It's in your etmain folder. Daredevil told me to ask you for it.

Q) Maybe later. I was wondering, at what age did you start wanting to be other people?

A) Oh gee, I was about 8 and I started wearing my big sister's clothes, wearing her makeup, her tampons, that sort of thing.

Q) Hmm. Interesting. Was there anyone else you pretended to be, you know, at an early age?

A) It wasn't just my sister. I used to pretend to be a deaf mute so I could get free cookies at school. Sometimes I would steal my older brother's driver's license to buy cigarettes. I've always wanted to be someone else ever since that night with my uncle when I was six. Do you think that's strange? I mean, actors take on the identity of other people all the time.

Q) Well, it's different, Keith. It makes you unique. A lot of us at Fearless Assassins have gotten to know and love you. You're an evil bastard, you have weird compulsions, and that makes you interesting. Even worth writing about.

A) Yeah, I kind of like the attention. I guess I need people like you to think I'm important. It's the only thing I've got in this world.

Q) The big question here, and I know I'm speaking for everyone, is why ET? Why not steal keys from a game where the keys actually have value? Why try to get etkeys from other players when you could just delete the one you have and reconnect to punkbuster and get a new one?

A) You can do that? Oh shit. Really? You sure? I mean, of course, I knew that.

Interview with Keith

Q) So, we would like to talk for a while, get to know you, that sort of thing.

A) OK, sure, but can I have your etkey? It's in your etmain folder. Daredevil told me to ask you for it.

Q) Maybe later. I was wondering, at what age did you start wanting to be other people?

A) Oh gee, I was about 8 and I started wearing my big sister's clothes, wearing her makeup, her tampons, that sort of thing.

Q) Hmm. Interesting. Was there anyone else you pretended to be, you know, at an early age?

A) It wasn't just my sister. I used to pretend to be a deaf mute so I could get free cookies at school. Sometimes I would steal my older brother's driver's license to buy cigarettes. I've always wanted to be someone else ever since that night with my uncle when I was six. Do you think that's strange? I mean, actors take on the identity of other people all the time.

Q) Well, it's different, Keith. It makes you unique. A lot of us at Fearless Assassins have gotten to know and love you. You're an evil bastard, you have weird compulsions, and that makes you interesting. Even worth writing about.

A) Yeah, I kind of like the attention. I guess I need people like you to think I'm important. It's the only thing I've got in this world.

Q) The big question here, and I know I'm speaking for everyone, is why ET? Why not steal keys from a game where the keys actually have value? Why try to get etkeys from other players when you could just delete the one you have and reconnect to punkbuster and get a new one?

A) You can do that? Oh shit. Really? You sure? I mean, of course, I knew that.

lol is that really what he said? hahaha he didnt seem so smart to me as i was talking with him :/

• 2 months later...