Websites

Wifestein

I study art & design graphics designer and I would like to know how to build websites too =P I might learn it later in my study, but I don't know =O Better to start now anyways :D

So yeah I would like to learn how to build websites :)

Anyone knows some sites where I can learn how to build/make/design them?

And does anyone have some tips? ^^

And I don't mean those kind of sites where you can just create an account and choose ur own design like freewebs.com

The best thing to do is download Adobe Master collection.... legally...*cough* . There is a video tutorial for this on all products. I'm not sure whats it's called.. once I get home ill try to find it for ya.

Edited by Griperrr

The best thing to do is download Adobe Master collection.... legally...*cough* . There is a video tutorial for this on all products. I'm not sure whats it's called.. once I get home ill try to find it for ya.

I have adobe master collection cs4 :] needed it for college hehe

Use Adobe Dreamweaver if you want it to be an easier experience. There are a bunch of tutorials on youtube.

Though you don't have to, actually I used pure HTML code in order to make one of my websites for school.

Dreamweaver is faster and easier though so if you want an easy experience use that, if you want a challenge try coding it yourself.

Since your Dutch, this might be a great book for you to read.

It's a book which gives all information, step by step, about HTML and CSS, which makes it able to build standard web pages.

The writer also has some other books which teach about more advanced stuff.

• 3 weeks later...