Insurgency General INS updates

Carbonautics

Recently there's been lots of changes to INS servers, but at the same time, the community was reducing for INS. I know we all try our best to find recruits for INS, we can do more and recruit more people. But this isn't the point of this thread.

The admins list we have for insurgency that is responsible for your levels on INS/DOI servers is as old as the launch of the servers itself. Since then many people have gone inactive or been denied, and the list is too big to filter everyone out. So I have decided that we have to create a new list from scratch which isn't that big of a deal, just add few lines for each member. 

So any insurgency members or regulars that are still active and actively play on INS servers, and participate in forums and are active in INS section of the forums as well, you will need to fill this small form to get an entry in the new list:

Also, I want to put a call out for anyone willing to help improve servers, backend stuff.(There will be few terms and conditions though, you won't just get access to everything directly xD, it's a slow process ) Ofc not many would have knowledge about it, but I am ready to explain and give you the knowledge you need, so that we can form a good team for INS and DOI section. There's only few people right now with backend knowledge for the servers, so we hope to increase that number quite a lot, and also increase the number of new members for INS/DOI side.

If anyone has any suggestions, please provide them here. The suggestions can be anything about INS/DOI side, not just server sided.

• Thanks 1

Hi Carbo,

iam interested in helping to improve our INS (and DOI) servers.

For now, i watch tutorials.

first of all,  there are technical terms i have to learn and learn how to use the system.

Once i deserved it, i would like to get server access.

And after that "slow process" (you say), i wont delete the whole Internet. 😅

• Thanks 1