Daredevil's Signature :P

I was bored and wanted to practice a little bit with photoshop ... Hope you like it ;)

That's some nice job, Awesome!! :yahoo

I just want to give you some tips:

There are sometimes were the text's color "blends" with the background color like in your picture, making this sometimes a little hard to read the text (for example if the background is a dark color, try using a light color to balance the image and make it even more awesome!!!)

Another thing you can try is the "blending options" feature which is a really easy to use tool and you can create great effects in a matter of seconds (im serious)

To get into the blending options , right click the text layer and find "blending options":

dadadao.jpg

A menu will appear with several options (inner glow, outer glow,shadow,etc.)the fun part is that you can experiment with all these tweaks and you will start looking that your picture changes as you make the tweaks.

I tried to recreate picture that you made to make it more easier to understand: :rolleyes:

daredevilh.jpg

The only thing that i used here was the "stroke" function with a 1px brush size, and as a result it adds this color around the text to prevent it to blend into the background,making the text more readable.

dare2.jpg

In this picture i kept the stroke, then i added the outer glow function and finally i used some emboss to make it look like a fake 3d text.

So as you can see there's tons of functions with this blending options tool and the fun part is that there is no limit for this tool, you can do anything!! Its just matter of practice and getting used to their functions of each effect.

Good luck with your future creations!!! Nice job!

That's some nice job, Awesome!! :yahoo

I just want to give you some tips:

There are sometimes were the text's color "blends" with the background color like in your picture, making this sometimes a little hard to read the text (for example if the background is a dark color, try using a light color to balance the image and make it even more awesome!!!)

Another thing you can try is the "blending options" feature which is a really easy to use tool and you can create great effects in a matter of seconds (im serious)

To get into the blending options , right click the text layer and find "blending options":

dadadao.jpg

A menu will appear with several options (inner glow, outer glow,shadow,etc.)the fun part is that you can experiment with all these tweaks and you will start looking that your picture changes as you make the tweaks.

I tried to recreate picture that you made to make it more easier to understand: :rolleyes:

daredevilh.jpg

The only thing that i used here was the "stroke" function with a 1px brush size, and as a result it adds this color around the text to prevent it to blend into the background,making the text more readable.

dare2.jpg

In this picture i kept the stroke, then i added the outer glow function and finally i used some emboss to make it look like a fake 3d text.

So as you can see there's tons of functions with this blending options tool and the fun part is that there is no limit for this tool you can do anything, its just matter of practice and getting used to their functions of each effect.

Good luck with your future creations!!! Nice job!

Thanks for the advice ... I'm a noob in photoshop its like the second time I use it.. I just watched a few videos , trust me they're very helpful , I'll try to practice :thanks