Question: COD: Black Ops Server

Mavrax

I've Quit MW2 cause I got to tired of all the hacks. Then I got a Second job so I have not been able to do much with my computer. Lately I have been Playing BF2 the fa server is always empty so I am jumping server to server lol. How are yall ? I will most be on the midnight release of black ops :P so i shall see people if the fa server is up at midnight lol.

I'm sure it will be...Duckie's managing it. No one plays BC2, and we only play MW2 if a lot of us are on vent and want to play together. We're all still playing cod4...u need to hop back in vent sometime soon

Noob. You better be there at the midnight release, we will have are ranked server running by 2am :D Playing till 7am at least. Please take the 9th off its a tuesday.

I have school. :(

Edited by Tomato

• Administrators

So just curious, will FA be putting up a Black Ops Server ? This Question has probably been asked if so sorry, just wanted to know @@

Yes. :)

• Administrators

how many are going to buy it? all of u?

Just one and Duckie is going to set it up. If we have 'enough' members for that one, then we might think for another.