Question about maximum kill amount on cod4

Desu

So my friend and i got in a big arguement.

He says maximum amount of kills allowed is 75 or something.

i showed him couple of ss on this forum

he says this is a pirate server....when its a dedicated server...right?

So seriously the limit is not 75kills right??

i need to show this guy some proof since he keeps telling me BS BS GO ASK ACTIVISION

That is incorrect. I see Godless get 100+ kills often and the few aimbotters who sneak past PB sometimes have 230+. I am thinking all CoD4 servers are dedicated (save for the ones people run as they play simultaneaously- and even those I have seen no max kill limit). Ask them to show you one shred of evidence of this and if they can't tell them to research before they start talking.

EDIT: Only time I have seen 75 kill limit is when the server game ending score limit is set to 750.

friends arguement

That's the default setting you play unless you get on custom game you jackass. When someone says TDM on Modern Warfare, people usually mean by on default rules f***ing idiot. Anymore than that has another name, and its called "GROUND WAR" setting.

lol tell him to take hes 360 an jump of a bridge , your friend is a morron just b/c xbox is manufacture by Microsoft and flextronics doesnt mean the games are the same , software developers are the ones who run the show . wut a morron . does he even play cod on pc

lmao