Knife War :D

BAKER

We should make a day where we have a knifing server for an hour or too.

A lot of people aren't knifing fans, so I don't expect a lot of support this idea, but I'm a big knife throwing guy.

Feedback is welcome :)

We should make a day where we have a knifing server for an hour or too.

A lot of people aren't knifing fans, so I don't expect a lot of support this idea, but I'm a big knife throwing guy.

Feedback is welcome :)

You mean an one server just for a knife war?

You mean an one server just for a knife war?

No, I mean to where like Jaymod 1 for example has just knives for an hour or two, or for a few maps with just knives :)

It just sounds fun to me becauseb I'm a big fan of knife throwing :P

No, I mean to where like Jaymod 1 for example has just knives for an hour or two, or for a few maps with just knives :)

It just sounds fun to me becauseb I'm a big fan of knife throwing :P

Some admins are working in that right now, coming soon.

Why not use knife in a panzerwar? Because if you do knifewar with no restrictions on, you will always get the spoilsport trying to play seriously, but with panzerwar, the only other weapon is a nerfed panzer.

P.S. I bring MG42 to knifewar :D

• 3 weeks later...

LOL knifewar on baserush would be pretty fun. I always bring a knife to my gunfights. On nitmod (no bots) I can get 100 knife kills (but poison rocks :D). Hardcore and ETpub i average 20. I got a monsterkill with a knife on hardcore Caen. Stole the uni, 6 allies in the rockway before building with obj. I just ran in a straight line stabbing. B)

LOL knifewar on baserush would be pretty fun. I always bring a knife to my gunfights. On nitmod (no bots) I can get 100 knife kills (but poison rocks :D). Hardcore and ETpub i average 20. I got a monsterkill with a knife on hardcore Caen. Stole the uni, 6 allies in the rockway before building with obj. I just ran in a straight line stabbing. B)

Liar :D

• 5 months later...