ET Jay #1 Caen final obj

seriallnumber

I have a doubt about Caen final obj .

Is it allowed to tj and get the final obj in caen before the wall is broken .

Can anybody clear this up ? Because wj to fuel dump to blow final obj is allowed as far as I know .

Tipsy said it's not allowed , while 🍰 and evil butters said it's allowed.

https://ibb.co/Rv4x93k

https://ibb.co/dQ9SXVY

I also referred to the wiki of rules and this is what I found.

Check out the 2nd rule 

https://ibb.co/w090m6Y

I think tipsy is correct but can it be cleared by everyone please?

Thanks

what tips said is how it is not sure why your questioning it he gave you a clear answer 

and referred you to the wiki so honestly this topic is not necessary this just makes it look like you dont take tipsy word 

the wiki was even edited to make the rule more clear i dont get what your trying to accomplish 

52 minutes ago, Maths said:

if he is correct why make a stink?

you made a pm about it apparently his answer was not good enough you need to waste more people's time  

Edited by D..X

3 minutes ago, D..X said:

what tips said is how it is not sure why your questioning it he gave you a clear answer 

and referred you to the wiki so honestly this topic is not necessary this just makes it look like you dont take tipsy word 

the wiki was even edited to make the rule more clear i dont get what your trying to accomplish 

if he is correct why make a stink?

But others are not cleared so I wanted to make this topic public so that everyone will be able to know the exact rule

2 minutes ago, Maths said:

But others are not cleared

no obviously you're not clear 

55 minutes ago, Maths said:

Is it allowed to tj and get the final obj in caen before the wall is broken .

if your clear on it why you asking everyone else for an answer

56 minutes ago, Maths said:

Can anybody clear this up

again your asking when an answer was given 

57 minutes ago, Maths said:

again asking others to clear it up when it has been done 

and at the end of the day its our job to pass on rules and how things go thanks 

• 100 1

Yes , you can do final objective after 5mins. Of map start, but given the condition "without skipping objective".

We all can have our own assumptions and misunderstanding, so it's better to stick to wiki , rather then he said/she said. If I am not following rules, correct me. Rules are same for all of us.

If you or anyone else have doubt I'm ready to clear regarding "objective and rush rule". But as we have talked over caen already, I'm not going to do it again. I'm using phone and this is annoying. You can copy paste our conversation regarding caen rule which I mentioned via pm.

Fueldump it's same, you can jump around roofs , but if tank has not blown the main gate, allies shouldn't blow the fueldump. Again , let's not talk about past, of which I doubt anyone have proof.

But again if allies covops is letting allies engineer via gate inside to do objective , it's fair and doable. 

Edited by tipsy
  • 100 1