ET Jay #1 Panzer Rulez Jay 1

nuestra

hey girls hey guys  :)

Thank you for play at jay 1 every day* nice fun server nice players ...

the panzer rulez is at the moment play 3 maps panzer on and then 3 maps off.

today beast put me spec after 1 map panzer...

The panzer rulez is ok for me to share another people after 3 maps.

to get panzer i watch at game begin for panzer is free or when a panzer players left the game... ;)

but Yesterday cake put me spec after 3 maps... and beast today after 1 map. Whats going on ?

When  its not ok put the players in spec after 3 maps but not at after first map .... its hard to wait 1-2 hours for panzer and then somebody put me spec without reason

can somebody warn me before put ?

i play every day here at this is not very friendly  ;)

Panzer rulez now is 3 maps play and then 3 maps left ?

cya in game

Edited by nuestra
  • Like 1

I have already verified with you. use panzer 3 maps. Then take a 3 map break!!!!.

The only reason i took panzer away

Because you an lawliet was pm'ing each other an only sharing panzer among the both of you

rule no8. clearly say share panzer with other players. not just the to of you when you both are on same team

• 100 1

you never talk with me about panzer... i share always panzer ❤️

when lawla had 3 maps panzer left i know panzer is free ... i wait when the map begin to take panzer ... i give my panzer always to all after 3  maps ... you know that i play every day there ...

now i join again and panzer was free at allys ... i take it ... its allowed

when its not ok for you put me in spec after 3 maps and all other can take it ... but not after 1 map panzer ... ask me before put and dont put me without warning...

its a fun server and not a server to dont respect players

you can make 3 maps panzer 6 maps left its ok but let us have a free opinion ;)

after my 3 maps i always say panzer is free and all can take it

Edited by nuestra

Panzer is for everyone. If we cought you (mean all, not only nuestra) just sharing panzer with your friends, we can give you couple day hiatus from server. This is just friendly warning. Share panzer with everyone. When you dropp Panzer say in public "panzer is free" that way all can know its free to use.

Before moving anyone we warning player to give panzer away and if they dont listen, we move them to opposite team or spec.

• Like 2
  • 100 2

57 minutes ago, nuestra said:
11 minutes ago, von Rantala said:

Panzer is for everyone. If we cought you (mean all, not only nuestra) just sharing panzer with your friends, we can give you couple day hiatus from server. This is just friendly warning. Share panzer with everyone. When you dropp Panzer say in public "panzer is free" that way all can know its free to use.

Before moving anyone we warning player to give panzer away and if they dont listen, we move them to opposite team or spec.

i every time say panzer is free for all after my 3 maps panzer * before moving nobody warn me...

when a admin say to me share panzer i do it ... but this was without warn... cake put me in spec after 3 maps without warn too

thank your for reply helping hand

i every time say panzer is free for all after my 3 maps panzer * before moving nobody warn me...

when a admin say to me share panzer i do it ... but this was without warn... cake put me in spec after 3 maps without warn too

i play last year every day at jay 1 and this was never a problem

when someone have a problem with me can call to me ❤️ i want that teams are fair and all will be happy

its ok for me to make panzer rulez harder ... we can make 3 maps panzer 6 maps off ?

Edited by nuestra

Sure admins and cake should always ask before put you. Lets always remember ask "please share panzer" before moving. I believe Beast did suspect that you would just share panzer with your friend and thats why moved without asking? But its still better to always ask and then see who take it. I agree 6 maps off would be better solution than 3 map off. Then two guy wouldn't be possible to share and swap panzer with just them two. Sometimes its also difficult to admin follow who had panzer 3 map. If he just logged at server, mistakes can happen if they listen wrong players.

I am happy you enjoy play at our servers and are ready to make them better.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

thx for support ...

yes they should ask before put ... and do nice admin job... jay 1 is a fun server for all players ;) i hope in future the players and admins do a fair job *

cya in game

I follow the rule to a T yet aholes like defcon and others accuse me of using longer then 3 maps all the time like every time I play, even when I dont have the panzer im hogging it according to them .They want the admin it take from u so they can laugh and fill good about themselves because they are soyboy whiners. Its FA rule there needs to be admin 24/7 making sure no one is hoggng it, and so peeps dont get accused of BS lies. sudfufus  hogs it all the time i never see any1 saying shit to him. ENFORCE THE RULE. ggz.

Edited by ET3

I would say that an admin has to see you use it for 3 maps in a row. They shouldn't go off on what others have said. Just like no action would be taken if another regular said you insulted, cheated or broke any other rule without proof. So I dont think you need to worry too much about what the regulars say. Our admins should be acting upon what they see and not he said she said.

Edited by CheepHeep
  • Like 1
  • 100 1

5 hours ago, ET3 said:

I follow the rule to a T yet aholes like defcon and others accuse me of using longer then 3 maps all the time like every time I play, even when I dont have the panzer im hogging it according to them .They want the admin it take from u so they can laugh and fill good about themselves because they are soyboy whiners. Its FA rule there needs to be admin 24/7 making sure no one is hoggng it, and so peeps dont get accused of BS lies. sudfufus  hogs it all the time i never see any1 saying shit to him. ENFORCE THE RULE. ggz.

That we would take you seriously, you should use better language. Admins are at server in they freetime. Most of ppls do work 8h day, sleep 8h nightm and rest of time, they balance with gaming, friends, family, hobbies and other duties. In future to get admins attention or help, i would recommend you to use better language and send proofs.

On 8/24/2020 at 10:46 PM, nuestra said:

thx for support ...

yes they should ask before put ... and do nice admin job... jay 1 is a fun server for all players ;) i hope in future the players and admins do a fair job *

cya in game

Most of time admins do ask, and do good job at server. Sometimes mistakes happen, no one is perfect. I prefer admins doing mistakes now and then, than not helping or doing anything, because they fear mistakes or what it might cause. Jay1 in my experience is fun to all players, but we not make it fun for trollers who will punish.

We will keep eye on panzer sharing groups and we start ban groups who share panzers with just them (after warnings). All should be able to play with panzer time to time. My personal opinion is that 3 map rule is too long. If it would only be me, i would ask players to change panzer after every map (not included less than 5 min maps) It would be easier to follow and 3 map is too long anyway, because all dont have 1,5h time to play every day, to just wait to get chance for panzer.

Because this turn to be more as complaint towards players and admins, than actual topic to talk panzer rule, i lock topic. You can start new topic of panzer rule and discuss there if it should be just 1 map panzer rule. Or if you want some other updates to panzer rule, you can also start new topic.

Edited by von Rantala