ET NQ #1 NQ Servers Mortar Weapon

Vice86

This goes for all NQ Modded servers.

I noticed a huge difference between silent or jay servers and nq servers. on Silent you can fire the mortar continously until your ammo is empty which is very fine, and people use and play this weapon on these servers.

On NQ on the other hand almost noone plays it and you can only fire three shells in one row, then you´ll have to wait a huge amount of time to regain fire abiltiy again.

is it possible to decrease the recharge time of NQ Servers Mortar to a Silent level?

Some People also mentioned they would like to have the mortar cam? 

I dont need it, but i understand why they want it.

So feel free to join in the conversation and give me your thoughts.

Here is my "vote" for it

Mortarcam ? = -1

Faster Recharge? = +1

• Like 2

You can't exactly meddle with recharge rates, because it would improve soldiers as a whole, meaning faster bazookas for example. But a solution to that would be decreasing the amount of power one mortar shell takes, it will have the same effect. I agree with lower charge bar for mortar, but -1 about mortarcam.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Dunno i think it's possible but via Weapon Scripting in NQ, Also mortar isn't weapon that you need to shoot Every 1-2 seconds, mortar allways should be combined with enemy spawntime(timing) and location where you shooting. Just few cents.